Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by CThA CThA, Oct 22 2015 3:54PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

Mobile Massage Therapist Job: London Serenity

London serenity, voted best massage company for 2012, 2013 and 2014 is recruiting professional massage therapists to join their team.
We are looking for CTHA registered therapists to work mobile in 5 star spas, hotels and at home clients mostly in central London with a view to cover further out areas very soon.
Run by a small and friendly team, London Serenity has been operating in the 5 star luxury market for the past 8 years.
Mobile Massage Therapist Role
You choose your shifts - The days you want to work and the times, for example either 8-6 or 4-12pm and on the days you are working we will book you treatments in 5 star hotels, 5 star spas, private clients, offices, and events.
You need to carry your own massage couch. If you don't have a couch yet don't worry, we can provide it for you. You don't need a car, all our therapists take public transport and carry the couch on a trolley.
Expect to work with celebrities and high profile clientele in spas and hotels such as the Firmdale Group hotels, Clardige's, Corinthia, Berkeley, Dorchester, Shangri-La and many others.
All our massage services are professional and we only accept bookings in safe environments. We don’t display your photographs on our website bur rather try to match clients’ treatments needs with the best therapist.
Our team is expanding and we are looking to recruit a few massage therapists to join our team.
About You
- Hold a massage qualification (or physiotherapy) at university level or Itec Level 3 or more.
- You have experience post qualification
- Would like to work flexible shifts (same days of week) and be part of growing team of professional mobile massage therapists.
What we offer you
- Excellent Hourly rates
- Be part of a great team of therapists
- Product training
- Training at prestigious spas in London
If mobile work interests you and you have what it takes, please apply at CAREERS@LONDONSERENITY.COM and include:-

FULL CV WITH FULL DETAILS OF PREVIOUS WORK
Good luck
Required experience:
• Massage Therapy: 1 year

Sabine Dedeyan
Business Development Manager
London Serenity Ltd
27 Old Gloucester Street
London - WC1N 3AX
Tel 0207 000 1888
Fax 0870 838 1270

THIS HAS BEEN POSTED ON BEHALF OF A THIRD PARTY, PLEASE RESPOND DIRECTLY TO THE CONTACT DETAILS ATTACHED

Zena McGee
Dec 9 2015 3:32PM
I'm qualified massage therapist with over 5 years experience I'm in a clinic two days a week Tuesday and Saturday. I would be interested in additional shift once a week. If it is possible? Please advise info@healingwithhands.co.uk.

I have a car? are parking costs reimbursed?

Many thanks in advance.

Zena

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Employment Opportunities