Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Penelope Quaile-Pearce, Jan 15 2016 1:12PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

The Croydon and Beyond Group

Hello,
Firstly, I wanted to wish you a Happy New Year and introduce myself. My name is Pennie Quaile-Pearce and I’m the CThA co-ordinator for Croydon and beyond.
I would like to extend an invitation to the CThA local group and keep you informed of the exciting program of talks, seminars and network opportunities we have available from January 2016 onwards.

The venue at present is The Hive, St Andrew's Church, Southbridge Road, Croydon CR0 1AG
All events start at 7.30pm and finish at 9.45pm cost £5 for members of CThA, £8 for non- members.
Please remember to bring along your business cards and leaflets for networking purposes

The Program of Events

January 21st – Mathew Donnachie and Paul Fischer
Welcome to CThA members and non-members
Mathew Donnachie, Builder by Day, but Reiki Master at all times – Mathew’s talk is inspiring, fun and information packed with some great experiential exercises.
Paul Fischer- Talks about and shows how to use Indian Head Massage at home and with friends and family.

February 25th – Pennie Quaile-Pearce - How to attract more clients and turn your marketing into simple fun steps. The Power of the next “one thing” Whether you are just starting out to look for your first steady flow of clients or deciding how to smarten up your business model and refine your marketing systems for growth, then this session is for you.

March 17th - Jill Pay – Why is this Happening to me again? Do you repeatedly act in ways that you know will not help the situation, but you can’t seem to help yourself? Are you stuck in a groove with no control of the outcome? Have you ever wanted to lash out at someone? Do you ever feel pressured by money worries? Do you ever feel rejected or unloved? This talk, it will help you to identify old limiting life patterns & gives you tools to help you change them & your life.

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Announcements / Events