Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Michelle Clift, Jan 24 2016 11:25AM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

dates for your diary

I've finally managed to get some dates together for our meetings.

If any of you are interested in giving a talk or knows someone who would like to speak or do workshop please let me know. Any subject related to Alternative therapies, health and well being, promoting business's etc

Sat 13th Feb Emm-tech workshop

Tues 1st March

Tues 26th April

Tues 21st June

more dated to follow

Warmest Regards

Michelle
Gillian Green
Jan 25 2016 10:00AM
Please could you give more information on what events are to take place on these dates? I am an aromatherapist in Sheffield and woud like to get involved with any local CThA group again. I'm interested in meetings or workshops or training events.
Michelle Clift
Jan 26 2016 11:05AM
Hi Gillian

I have sent you an email with further details of meetings and workshop xx
Una Tucker
Feb 11 2016 8:28PM
Hi Michelle

I was just on the forum looking for 2nd-hand On-Site Massage Chairs to purchase for my new course and saw your posting.

I am about to start courses on Kneader On-Site Massage, which is a new type of chair massage and am ALWAYS happy to talk about it! It's a one-day CPD course that's been approved by CThA and is only open to level three massage therapists.

Where are you located? I am in South London and would be happy to give a talk/demo within a reasonable radius of that. If that suits you in any way, please get in touch and we can possibly arrange something.

Many thanks and all the very best!

Una Tucker
Kneads Must
Michelle Clift
Feb 28 2016 9:05PM
Hi Una

I think we are a little too far away from each other. were based in West Yorkshire near Huddersfield but thank you for your offer xx
Una Tucker
Feb 29 2016 1:40PM
Ok, no problem and all the very best!

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Announcements / Events