Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Kim Hannath, Feb 11 2016 8:32PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

Reflexology for conception

I hope to attend a reflexology fertility workshop this year and have had 3 clients that have conceived whilst having treatments with me after several sessions along with changing their lifestyle.
I have a new client who is struggling to conceive again after having a baby 19 months ago (with the help of acupuncture) but wishes to try reflexology.
Could anyone please advise me when is the best time in the cycle to maximise a reflexology treatment for conception. I know that relaxation and de stressing is all part of the process but just need some guidance from more experienced reflexologists in this area.

Thank you

Kim
Tania Chew
Mar 1 2016 6:36PM
Hi Kim, I've only done general reflexology for relaxation for some of my clients. My main job is a podiatrist, but offer a few sessions of reflexology as I was trained by ITEC. I have last week been approached from a lady wanting to try reflexology to conceive. Please can you or any other ladies reading this post give me some guidance on this issue please.
Ive also been told in the past that you are not supposed to carry out reflexology within the first trimester.

Tania

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Discussion about treatments