Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Lucinda Jones, Feb 23 2016 4:35PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

massage table carrying case

Hi
Anyone know where I can buy a massage table carrying case with wheels for a larger than average massage table.?

My couch is 95cm by 70cm folded.

thanks
Lucinda Jones
So-Mei Au
Aug 1 2016 11:52PM
Hi Lucinder,

I have just posted an advert on the 'for sale forum' to sell my wheeled massage table carry case. If you are still looking for a case, here is a copy of the details I posted. Look forward to hearing from you if you are! Warmest wishes, So-Mei. (my advert below)

Wheeled Massage Table Carry Case for sale (kingston area)

I have a brand new, perfect condition, wheeled massage table carry case for sale. It will fit tables up to 28" (71cm) and 185cm long. It has 4 wheels, 1 large central pocket on the outside and 2 smaller side pockets for accsssories and 1 long circular pocket underneath the main pocket to fit couch roll (x2). It has a shoulder strap with hooks for carrying. It is made of hard durable nylon canvas.

I am selling it for £38 + any postal costs (depending on your location). Or you can collect from me in kingston Upon Thames, KT1.

For further information or details, please feel free to contact me via the forum,or my email is info@so-peaceful.co.uk and number is 07780-676576

Post Reply |

| Back Up to General Discussion