Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Penelope Quaile-Pearce, Feb 24 2016 8:28PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

The Croydon and Beyond Group

February 25th – Pennie Quaile-Pearce - How to attract more clients and turn your marketing into simple fun steps. The Power of the next “one thing” Whether you are just starting out to look for your first steady flow of clients or deciding how to smarten up your business model and refine your marketing systems for growth, then this session is for you.
Nicola Hamilton
Feb 26 2016 9:48AM
Hi Pennie,thanks for your advice on this. It was good to find out info which is much needed right now for me. I look forward to learning more with this group. Nicola
Alina Tolloczko
Feb 26 2016 12:04PM
Please join our new and dynamic group in Croydon!
Pennie Quaile-Pearce is doing great job to support and encourage therapists.!We had fantastic evening yesterday Thank you Pennie for all the business tips and your knowledge.

Next meeting is on 21 April 7.30-9.45pm ,The Hive, St Andrew's Church, Southbridge Road, CR0 1AG.£5
Put it in your dairy ! Not to be missed!

Alina Tolloczko
Penelope Quaile-Pearce
Mar 3 2016 10:50PM
Thanks for the great feedback. We have decided because of popular demand to add a marketing, business building and client attraction element to each meeting as people are finding this a challenge. With over 24 years experience in Private Practice and running a sucessful business I have a lot of knowledge and tips to share.

Post Reply |

| Back Up to General Discussion