Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Penelope Quaile-Pearce, Mar 3 2016 10:42PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

The Croydon and Beyond Group March Session

March 17th at The Hive, St Andrew's Church, Southbridge Road, Croydon CR0 1AG

All events start at 7.30pm and finish at 9.45pm cost £5 for members of CThA, £8 for non- members.
Please remember to bring along your business cards and leaflets for networking purposes

Starting with
Jill Pay – Why is this Happening to me again? Do you repeatedly act in ways that you know will not help the situation, but you can’t seem to help yourself? Are you stuck in a groove with no control of the outcome? Have you ever wanted to lash out at someone? Do you ever feel pressured by money worries? Do you ever feel rejected or unloved? This talk, it will help you to identify old limiting life patterns & gives you tools to help you change them & your life.

And

Pennie Quaile-Pearce SRN MSc LCH RMA Cert Ed- How to attract more clients and turn your marketing into simple fun steps. The Power of the next “one thing” Whether you are just starting out to look for your first steady flow of clients or deciding how to smarten up your business model and refine your marketing systems for growth, then this session is for you.

Every session will have on-going tips and marketing on how to attract more clients and nuture your client base.
Alina Tolloczko
Mar 18 2016 12:11AM
Another great meeting organized by multi talented Pennie Quaile-Price .Trusting to bring an special teacher of Breath Work Jill Pay to talk on the subject of repeating our mistakes or following some old but not so good patterns. Pennie is giving so valuable business support for old end new therapists.
I am grateful for this evening and friendly atmosphere.
Please join us for more to come.By cart, bike or foot any transport as long as you rich us!
Next meeting on 21st of April.
Grace Boateng
Apr 7 2016 4:32PM
Hello, I wanted to check if the next event is taking place on 21st April.

Thanks

Grace
Penelope Quaile-Pearce
Apr 7 2016 4:53PM
Yes it is hope to see you there. Take Care Pennie. My mobile number is 07951 873732
Grace Boateng
Apr 7 2016 5:12PM
Thanks for confirming the event for April. I hope to be there.

Grace

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Announcements / Events