Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Nicolle Mitchell, Mar 8 2016 9:24AM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

London Venue Required

Hello,

I am looking for a new London venue to host my training course:

"How to massage People who have Dementia"

My current venue will no longer be using the space for teaching as they are turning it into clinical space and I would really like a central venue which is easy to access and may be able to provide couches as part of the rental. I usually train once or twice a year in London.

If anyone uses space or knows of a space they can recommend, I would be most grateful for details.

Many thanks, warm wishes, Nicolle Mitchell
Tel: 07899944650
Maureen Abson
Apr 19 2016 9:07AM
Hi Nicolle, I have used the Thames Rowing Club in the past, its in Putney. There are mainline and underground connections close by and they have a lovely hall they rent out that overlooks the river. Just don't park on the embankment at low tide as your car might be floating by high tide! There is some street parking close by but you have to pay for parking before 10am.
Nicolle Mitchell
Apr 20 2016 7:24AM
Thank you for getting back to me Maureen .... I have found the Violet Hills Studio in St John's Wood which a couple of colleagues have recommended as a lovely space which includes couches as rental, however, it is always good to have a back up for the future ... Many thanks again, warm wishes, Nicolle

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Therapy Lecturers Association