Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Rosemary Pharo, Mar 23 2016 11:59AM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

Free Palliative Care Seminar Monday 28 March

Reiki in Palliative Care - Register here

Join us for a webinar on Mar 28, 2016 at 8:30 PM BST.

Register now!

https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/regist…/8419355631858020354

Many hospices these days are offering complementary therapies to patients, their families and staff and Reiki is one of the practices that are becoming increasingly popular. We know that many Reiki practitioners would welcome the opportunity to work in hospices, but don't know where to start.

Join us on Monday 28th March for a webinar with Jo Dorling, Senior Nurse Trainer and Complementary Therapist at John Taylor Hospice in Birmingham.

Jo joined the Army and trained to be a nurse in the Queen Alexandra’s Royal Army Nursing Corps. She worked all around the UK, Cyprus and had a brief tour in Afghanistan. Jo was based at the Queen Elizabeth Hospital in Edgbaston in the neurosciences department when she had her first child and was at that time promoting the use of care of the dying pathways and prompts within that department. She left after seven years of service and immediately got a job doing the very same thing within Dudley PCT which also included delivering training sessions in End of Life Care within Nursing Homes before moving on to John Taylor Hospice.

John Taylor Hospice has offered a range of exceptionally good career pathways. She started off as a Gold Standards Framework and Service Improvement Programme Facilitator/ End of Life Care Facilitator, became Heart of the Hospice Day Services Clinical Lead and is now very pleased to be Senior Nurse Trainer and Complementary Therapist. Jo provides Reiki sessions in addition to massage therapies.

After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.

View System Requirements
Jo Spaczynska
Mar 23 2016 8:45PM
Hi

This webinar sounds great. I have tried the link to join however cant get it to work. I cliked on the link - no luck and then I copied and pasted - still no luck. Also is says that the webinar starts at 8.30pm?

Please help?

peace and joy

Jo
Rosemary Pharo
Mar 24 2016 3:38PM
Hi

https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/8419355631858020354

I have checked this - copy and paste to the url bar.

Rosemary

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Announcements / Events