Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Caroline Gaskin, Apr 5 2016 7:39PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

Detox Your Life Talk with Caroline Gaskin MCPH Saturday 9th April

Discover some simple steps to cleanse & detox, de-clutter your life, create space and feel lighter wherever you are in the world.

Caroline’s created a mini programme you can use at home or take with you on your travels.

Learning to press the refresh button effectively for your health, your living space and your workspace is the key to letting go of the things that hold you back in life.

These self-help techniques and tips can help transform everyday worries and health issues.

Plus an introduction to an amazing new organic, non GM 10 Day Detox & Cleanse Programme.

Detox your life
with Caroline Gaskin

Saturday April 9th
4.30pm til 6pm
Down to Earth Yoga,
129 Fortess Road, NW5 2HR
Nearest tube: Tufnell Park
Bookings: 020 7018 7657 or
www.downtoearthlondon.co.uk

There’ll be a handout but bring a pen and your notebook & your tastebuds as there’ll be some samples from the Cleanse.

Caroline has worked with people from all walks of life for over 15 years in her London-based practice and through Skype and digital media.

'This isn't just a detox, it's a life changing experience. A lifetime addiction to sugar gone in 10 days!' – - S.B., Redhill

‘I feel healthier, my body shape has changed and I feel stronger physically and emotionally. The 10 day Cleanse has left me with a desire to nurture myself more and any cravings for unhealthy food have all but gone!’ – S.T., Stamford.

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Announcements / Events