Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by CThA CThA, May 16 2016 12:51PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

Volunteers needed for London to Oxford Trek

Hi folks

I hope you've been enjoying glorious sunshine wherever you are this week - it's been cracking at Angels HQ.

We've got a brand new event coming up in just over one week and we really need YOU to come along and work at it if you've got the time. It's for the British Heart Foundation, one of our favourite charities - we've been working with them on all sorts of events for the last few years and they look after us well.

This new one on the calendar will see their fundraisers walking 40k or 100k over 12 and 24 hours and we will have therapists based at the finish lines for both events giving free massage to the walkers. There is the opportunity to work 2 shifts if you have availability on both Saturday and Sunday - please do email me to let me know if you can do that - it would really help us with recruitment and all the more money for you!

You can see the full details below:

London to Oxford Trek

Location, Timings & Fees:
Henley: 1500 - 0000hrs on Saturday 21st May; fee - £110
Oxford: 0230 - 1400hrs (£160) or 0600 - 1400hrs (£95) on Sunday 22nd May

Therapists must have their own equipment including massage table.
Supervision may be provided - please email to check with me.

Please click HERE to register or email me if you can do 2 shifts or if you have any questions.

TrekFest!

We also have another brand new event on the calendar coming up in just a few weeks time in the Brecon Beacons. It's a brand new event organiser with other events that may need our support so we really want to show them how great we are! Please click HERE to check it out - it's worth coming along to make a weekend of it in the beautiful Brecon Beacons National Park. Again, you could work 2 shifts at this one to make it all the more worthwhile - just email me if you are able to do that.

Otherwise, I hope you all have a busy weekend lined up with work and/or fun stuff. We'll keep looking for great events for you all if you keep signing up to work at them!

Best wishes

Sabita
Sabita Stewart
Operations Manager
Athletes' Angels

Athletes' Angels: Event Clinic, Physio and Massage
www . athletesangels . com

We have worked alongside Balens Insurance for many years and we highly recommend their excellent insurance packages for health practitioners. Check out their website here.

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Employment Opportunities