Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Penelope Quaile-Pearce, Jun 16 2016 12:22PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

The Croydon and Beyond Group July 14th Meeting - Last meeting before the summer break

I would like to extend an invitation to the CThA local group
The venue at present is The Hive, St Andrew's Church, Southbridge Road, Croydon CR0 1AG

All events start at 7.30pm and finish at 9.45pm cost £5 for members of CThA, £8 for non- members.
Please remember to bring along your business cards and leaflets for networking purposes

I welcome feedback and would love to hear your thoughts and wishes for this group please email me at pennie@acorntooak.org.uk

July 14th - Yvonne Stone - Homeopathy and Nutrition. If you are looking for a natural and effective way to re-vitalise your energy and spring back to 100% health then, look no further. We successfully help women and families just like you, recover from illness, regain their vitality and take back control to achieve a healthy life balance. Using homeopathy and good quality nutrition for all the family.

Pennie Quaile-Pearce - Marketing Magic, regular mentorship for the group on the how to's and where for's to get your practice overflowing with new,regular fee paying clients.

Post Reply |

| Back Up to General Discussion