Please do not use forums to advertise courses.
Morzine Massage - Full time seasonal Massage position in the French Alps
Ever fancied an excuse to have a season in the Alps while being paid to do what you love? Now is your chance!
This is a seasonal position starting on 5th December and ending 23rd April 2017. We are looking for a highly professional personnel who are passionate about helping others to recover and who enjoy life in the Mountains.
Morzine Massage is a very successful mobile massage business providing high quality treatments to all its clients in the ski resort of Morzine and surrounding villages. You will be part of that team and be expected to uphold these high standards of treatments.
Required by applicants:
• 3 years’ experience within Sports Massage
• Level 4 British Sports Massage qualification
• First Aid certificate
• Pregnancy massage qualification or Hot Stone Massage
• Professional indemnity Insurance with public liability
• Self-employed A1 certificate or enrolment into French Auto-entrepreneur system
• Your own transport
• Massage couch, towels, cream, tissue roll
• British or European passport holder or valid work visa for France
• French SIM card
Working hour parameters
2.30pm-8.30pm 2 days per week (increasing to 3 days a week during the 6 peak weeks)
8.30am-8.30pm 3 days per week (maximum 5.5 hours hands on)
You will have 2 full days and 2 mornings off a week to enjoy the local ski area of 650km.
Bookings cannot be guaranteed as it is based on tourist fluctuations in resort. However Morzine Massage has been successfully growing over the past 9 years and Therapists are expected to complete between 200 and 300 massages throughout the season.
What to expect from Morzine Massage:
• Training: hands on advanced massage techniques, computer sessions for online booking system and inputting clients treatment notes, orientation of local area, promotional massages at partner chalets
• Massage bookings from local residents and tourists
• Guidance on medical conditions
• Mentoring throughout the season
• Work shirts, jacket, consultation sheets
You will be paid up to 30 euro’s per hour for your massages pro rata.
You will however have to source your own accommodation (we can help you with this) and pay for your lift pass.
If you would like to apply or enquire please email firstname.lastname@example.org sending your reason for applying, your CV with 2 references (1 must be your current employer) and copies of your Certificates, Insurance and passport on the photo page. Your application cannot be processed without all these documents.
Closing date 5th September 2016
Skype Interviews Friday 9th September and Saturday 10th September 2016
THIS HAS BEEN POSTED ON BEHALF OF A THIRD PARTY, PLEASE RESPOND DIRECTLY TO THE CONTACT DETAILS ATTACHED