Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Janet Stovell, May 15 2007 9:31PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

South Hampshire Group meeting 14 June 2007

Our speaker for our next meeting is the world famous spiritual healer Andrew McKellar. Our meeting starts at 7.30pm, all are welcome why not bring a friend. Any other details can be obtained from the co-ordinators Rosemarie Parker or Janet Stovell.
Julie Jacobs
May 15 2007 10:06PM
Hi Janet
I had the pleasure of meeting andrew about ten years ago. So strange that only YESTERDAY I was talking about him to a client! I would love to come to the meeting, please let me have more details. Julie
Janet Stovell
May 16 2007 8:16PM
Hi Julie

Perhaps you are destined to meet Andrew again. Our meeting place is The Phoenix Church Hall, St Anne's Road, Woolston Southampton. Please get in touch again if you need directions. Look forward to seeing you on 14th.

Regards

Janet
Julie Jacobs
May 17 2007 12:31AM
Hi Janet
directions please from romsey.
Janet Stovell
May 17 2007 9:06PM
Hi Julie

Drive to Southampton as though you are going to West Quay. Go past it and head for the Itchen Toll Bridge. At the Woolston side go straight across the roundabout (Portsmouth Road) A short way along at the traffic lights turn right into St Annes Road. Just past the Conservative Club is the scout hut where e meet, turn in to the car park.

Janet
Julie Jacobs
May 30 2007 3:52PM
Hi Janet
Is the meeting on 14th of June open to anyone or just members?
Julie jacobs
Janet Stovell
May 30 2007 8:44PM
Hi Julie

Non members are very welcome to attend. The cost is £4.00 for members and £6.00 for non members.

Regards

Janet

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Announcements / Events