Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Penelope Quaile-Pearce, Oct 18 2016 1:11PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

New Guildford Networking Group ... Lead by Pennie Quaile-Pearce - Guildford Area and beyond.

I would like to extend an invitation to the CThA local group and keep you informed of the exciting program of talks, seminars and network opportunities we have available from November 2016 onwards.

The venue at present is The Holiday Inn, Egerton Road, Guildford, GU2 7XZ

All events start at 6.30pm and finish at 9.45pm cost £10 for members of CThA, £15 for non-members.

However, I will be in reception by 6pm having a latte!!

Please remember to bring along your business cards and leaflets for networking purposes.
My mobile number is 07951 873732. However, it is a business phone and will only be switch on during business hours. If you have any queries, please text rather than phone. Thank-you

I welcome feedback and would love to hear your thoughts and wishes for this group please email me at pennie@acorntooak.org.uk

The Program of Events
Networking from 6.30pm to 7.30pm with others be ready to let us know what services you provide and who you are.
November 17th 2016 – Mathew Donnachie, Paul Fischer and Pennie Quaile-Pearce
Mathew Donnachie, Builder by Day, but Reiki Master at all times – Mathew’s talk is inspiring, fun and information packed with some great experiential exercises.
Paul Fischer- Talks about and shows how to use Indian Head Massage at home and with friends and family.
Pennie Quaile-Pearce - How to attract more clients and turn your marketing into simple fun steps. The Power of the next “one thing” Whether you are just starting out to look for your first steady flow of clients or deciding how to smarten up your business model and refine your marketing systems for growth, then this session is for you.

Hope you can make it

Take Care

Pennie
Amanda Clegg
Oct 18 2016 2:24PM
Great - lovely to have a local CThA group - will put it in the diary now!
Penelope Quaile-Pearce
Oct 18 2016 4:03PM
Great will look forward to meeting you

All the best

Pennie
Henry Watson
Nov 6 2016 12:01PM
Have only just seen this announcement - are there any plans for further events?
Amanda Clegg
Nov 17 2016 5:49PM
I'm so sorry I'm not able to make this evening after all - big deadline with 'stuff'! Hope it goes well and look forwrad to the next one.

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Announcements / Events