Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Tom Barnden, Apr 27 2017 9:30AM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

Festival on-site acupressure massage

I have a couple of spaces available for on-site chair massage at festivals in June and August. If you have experience/qualifications in this type of massage/deep tissue, please contact patricia@kokopelliyoga.com for more detail. You must be have your own chair or access to one :) Best regards, Tom
Rosanna Smith
Apr 27 2017 4:36PM
Hi Tom,

I would be interested in doing some massages for the festival, I can be contacted on 07801- 070801.

Many thanks.

Rosanna
Tom Barnden
Apr 28 2017 9:54AM
I've had such a good response to this, it's taking a little longer to reply. However, if you have not yet received a response from us, please be assured, that it will be over the next couple of days (hopefully by this evening). Thank you, Tom & Patricia
Tom Barnden
May 2 2017 11:15AM
Thank you to everyone that has enquired to this request - the response has been overwhelming :) Due to the fabulous amount of messages, I now have to stop accepting applications. I have responded to everyone that has applied and will confirm directly to you by Friday 5th May 2017. Best wishes, Patricia & Tom :)
Darius Joseph
Jun 13 2017 4:23PM
Hello Tom,

I'd be interested in knowing more about your august festivals, if therapists are still needed.

Regards, Darius(07584661063)
Tom Barnden
Jul 17 2017 6:32PM
Hello Darius

I thought I would ask before we put out a request, as you have shown interest previously :) Would you be interested/available for the Cambridge Folk Festival(27 - 30th July) providing onsite massage? do you have your own chair? The rate of pay is £20 per hour worked, and we are quite busy at this festival...

Best regards

Patricia & Tom

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Employment Opportunities