Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Anthony Mckenzie, May 20 2017 2:13AM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

Is camexpo on this year??

Just saw this info come up is it really on and will CThA be supporting there??

Camexpo London 2017 is one of the leading events of dedicated information about healthcare technology industry. Camexpo London 2017 exhibition will showcase all types of healthcare products and technology, medical machinery and equipments, healthcare food products.
Start Date : 23 Sep 2017
End Date : 24 Sep 2017
Venue : Excel Exhibition Centre
Rosemary Pharo
May 20 2017 9:01AM
Hi Anthony

From my understanding this is a show that has been running for a while, and isn't campexpo, though I note they are down as an exhibitor.

Rosemary
Anthony Mckenzie
May 20 2017 10:28AM
Many thanks for your reply, will the CThA do something that's for therapist this year? Some of the areas that I always found lacking with Camexpo was there was no show case on good massage chairs and couches or oils, creams and other items that therapist use ( not the teas and pills that I saw more and more of each year). Demo on movement or talks on seating positionin. With therapy schools promoting their training with treatments provided to go to a good cause? Does not have to be anywhere near as big as camexpo ( maybe a therapy school could host or sports/ community centre).

Thank you

Anthony
Rosemary Pharo
May 22 2017 10:23AM
Hi Anthony
Good idea, will pass on to Kush...
Rosemary
Clio Gayton
May 24 2017 9:44PM
I saw a post their fb page that they've gone bust.
Deborah Curle
Aug 7 2017 6:39PM
Hi all,

It's quite confusing as to whether it is running this year, (some website suggesting that it is business as usual) but this is what is says on the camexpo.co.uk website:

"It’s with deep regret that we have decided to close camexpo after 14 years. It’s been an amazing journey and we have always felt incredibly privileged to play such an important part in the sector and have enjoyed every single moment of it.
Thank you so much to all of you, whether speakers, exhibitors, practitioners or supporters, for all your support over the years. You helped to make camexpo something very special but times change and unfortunately the show no longer attracts as many people as it once did."

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Announcements / Events