Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Anthony Mckenzie, Jun 9 2017 5:55PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

CThA online training

With CPD points needed each year and great workshop provided by CThA. Could you look at providing free online training covering areas that are not therapies eg: equipment hygiene, hand hygiene, body quiz, looking after your oils (COSHH), manual handling ( human transfers), communicating effectively, understanding CThA. I'm sure that the training schools or CThA staff or equipment company could make the programmes. This would give CThA members closer links.
Catherine Hunt
Jun 9 2017 6:22PM
Hi Anthony
What a fantastic idea. GoToMeeting is what we use for training with Weleda. The trainer works through a set of slides, taking any questions at the end, sending questions to answer followed by a pass or referred to qualify.

Do you offer any such CPD courses already? I've emailed the office directly to say what a great idea this is

best wishes

Catherine
The Relaxation Room
07957 861408
Anthony Mckenzie
Jun 10 2017 9:23PM
That sounds great! I don't have a training programme but I do online courses to help keep me updated and felt this is an area that could support therapists, glad that you think it's a good idea! The programme you use can you tell me more about it or its website

Many thanks

Anthony
Rosemary Pharo
Jul 15 2017 12:16PM
Hi Anthony
this is something we are working towards...
Rosemary

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Announcements / Events