Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Rosemary Pharo, Jul 10 2017 9:11PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

Cafe Networking Meet Up Bromley Friday 21 July @11am

Come and meet fellow members, swap ideas over coffee, get your questions answered, catch up and be inspired over the summer break...

FREE to attend, just buy your own delicious coffee/teas and cake from the lovely, spacious and friendly South Street Cafe.

Please RSVP to 07940 913382 - Rosemary Pharo

We're meeting at 11am.

To find the cafe (we have been in the building a while back, if you remember. South Street Cafe is inside community house.

To find community house, come out of the Glades shopping centre on Widmore Road, by Boots, cross the road and go down Court Street, then turn left onto South Street.

You can also get there from East Street, turning right onto South Street. Map on the link below.

https://southstreetcafe.wordpress.com/find-us/

We're meeting between 11am and 1pm and it will be lovely to see you.
Henry Watson
Jul 11 2017 12:16PM
Thank you for informing me of these events - however it is a two hour £30 train journey for me to get there.
I would be grateful to hear of anything rather closer to Guildford in Surrey where I live and work
best wishes
Henry
Rosemary Pharo
Jul 11 2017 2:51PM
Glad to hear from you Henry. Your nearest networking hub is in Guildford. I think Penny may still be on maternity leave, but if you contact her in September she can let you know what is going on local to you. Kind regards Rosemary
Henry Watson
Jul 11 2017 10:13PM
Thank you Rosemary,
I have heard of nothing organised around Guildford for the last several years!
Perhaps I am on the wrong e-mail list?
cheers
Henry
Rosemary Pharo
Jul 16 2017 10:50PM
There have definitely been some events organised in Guildford - either on the Guildford hub, or S E Forum or Greater London - as I did notice them. Pennie Quaile Pearce is your local coordinator.

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Greater London Region