Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by CThA CThA, Jul 11 2017 3:51PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

Volunteer Complementary Therapist required – Mary Frances Trust, Leatherhead, Surrey

We are a small independent mental health charity operating across Epsom and Ewell and Mole Valley, Banstead and Elmbridge Surrey, offering support, information and complementary therapies to those with a mental health issue or who need support with their emotional well being as well as to their carers.

We currently are looking for a massage therapist to volunteer on a weekly or fortnightly basis on a Friday in Leatherhead. We have been providing Complementary Therapies for some time now and find people really benefit. One service user said “Thank you for the lovely massage. I am recovering from an episode of severe depression and find that the massage helps very much with the tension in my neck and back, as well as lifting my mood.”

Practitioners would need to be qualified, insured and, preferably with some experience with the general public. Expenses will be covered.
Would you like to join us? If you are interested please contact Louise by e mail at louise@maryfrancestrust.org.uk or ring Louise, on 01372 375400.

THIS HAS BEEN POSTED ON BEHALF OF A THIRD PARTY, PLEASE RESPOND DIRECTLY TO THE CONTACT DETAILS ATTACHED

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Employment Opportunities