Please do not use forums to advertise courses.
Volunteer Massage Therapist - clinic in St Leonard's Hospital in Hackney.
Hoxton Health is a small registered charity offering subsidised complementary therapies and exercise classes to older people in the Hackney area. We are looking for volunteer qualified massage therapists to take part in a new project to treat local family carers at our clinic in St Leonard's Hospital in Hackney.
What we are looking for:
• Commitment to 1 session per fortnight for 3 months
• Available four hours per week alternate Monday afternoons
• Qualification to practice from a recognised body - Level 3 or above
• Up to date insurance documents
• Satisfactory Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) certificate (Hoxton Health will apply & pay on your behalf) and references
What we can offer you:
• First-hand experience at our long established, friendly clinic
• Practice working with local carers who will often have great need for your skills, and little access to therapies.
• An experienced massage supervisor therapist to support you and your clinic
• Treatment room, towels and oils provided
• Client appointments arranged
• Reasonable travel expenses
This is an excellent opportunity for massage therapists, both newly qualified and experienced, to develop their skills and expertise within a professional and supportive environment.
If you would like to apply please contact email@example.com with your CV and a short email about why you are interested in taking part in this project.
More information about Hoxton Health : Website: www.hoxtonhealth.org Facebook: hoxtonhealth Twitter: @hoxtonhealth
Hoxton Health, St Leonard’s Hospital, Nuttall Street, London N1 5LZ 020 7739 2533
THIS HAS BEEN POSTED ON BEHALF OF A THIRD PARTY, PLEASE RESPOND DIRECTLY TO THE CONTACT DETAILS ATTACHED