Please do not use forums to advertise courses.
Spa Therapist (Sept 2017) - Cornwall
Hours 12 - 40 Salary £8.51-£9.83 per hour
Want to join us?
It’s not just about the treatment. Build beautiful relationships through genuine, informal warmth with guests and colleagues.
Let’s grow together.
Nestled within a Cornish coastal cliff side, Bedruthan Hotel and Spa and eco-chic luxury hotel, The Scarlet, give a breath of fresh air and inspiration when you look out to the Atlantic. Stand for something? Bring your therapeutic flair and share it with us.
Empowering change, we look for someone with a passion for holistic health and lifestyle, drawing on ancient wisdom from Ayurveda and the Chakra systems.
Learning together, the role of Spa Therapist offers a great deal of potential to gain new skills. Sharing knowledge and experience, embracing development and training is essential. Our team thrives on supporting each other and creating a caring and enjoyable environment for guests and the team.
Flexible training development plan that helps you grow at your own pace following a path that suits you and your therapy ambitions.
Training with many partners, from Doulas to Ayurvedic gurus.
We spotlight individual support; training in No Hands Massage and self-care.
Structured day so you can gather your thoughts and work at a comfortable pace.
Enjoy working barefoot in comfortable EKO sense clothing, embracing your individuality and creativity.
Talk to us about your…
• 2 years therapy experience (or why you’re ready to fast track)
• Interest in Ayurveda or Chakras
• Desire to develop and grow as a therapist
• Holistic curiosity
• Vision of an evolving team
• Competitive pay and support with your holistic lifestyle
• Contracts that suit us both, for the travellers and the settlers
• Relocation accommodation available
• Paid training, adventures and commitment to your professional development
• Integrity – you’ve got to use the service to sell it – discounts on hotel and spa offerings, encouraged to maximize free use of the facilities
• Enjoy a monthly treatment by the team
• A team based and highly supportive work family
• Free meals on duty
A free stay in the hotel, including dinner and breakfast
Generous commission on retail sales
Cashback scheme for wellbeing
Shared gratuity scheme
Up to 3% company matched employee contribution to a pension scheme
An extra holiday day
Grant to do something you’d love to learn in your own time
Wish you were here? Use the “apply” link. You will need to confirm that you are eligible to live and work in the U.K. Direct applications only.
Closing date is Sunday 1 October 2017
As one team we take responsibility for reducing the negative impacts our actions and activities have on the environment and our local community; something we feel is right and is our way of life.
THIS HAS BEEN POSTED ON BEHALF OF A THIRD PARTY, PLEASE RESPOND DIRECTLY TO THE CONTACT DETAILS ATTACHED