Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Lynn Blackwell, Nov 7 2017 3:06PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

SPEAKERS REQUIRED !!

Are you passionate about what you do ? Would you like a platform to get your ideas across.....Even to practice your skills on a captive audience...... The Eastbourne group is a small friendly bunch of people who would welcome you to their meetings. If you are interested in sharing your chosen field with us, please telephone Lynn on 01323 506762.
Thank you.I shall look forward to hearing from you.
Govind Bharadia
Nov 7 2017 4:01PM
Hi Lynn

Can you please provide more information, what subject do you want a speaker on? My speciality is Management, Leadership, Education and more Tourism You can phone me on: 07956 127833

Govind
Pascale Doris Gibon
Nov 8 2017 1:52PM
Hi,
My area of expertise is personal growth. I am a personal transformation and success principles coach and trainer. Please let me know how I can assist you further.
Kind regards
Pascale
Lynn Blackwell
Nov 13 2017 3:38PM
Thank you, Govind and Pascale for replying to my appeal.
If you think your talks and subject will fit well with therapists, we would welcome you to our meetings.
I am preparing our "Diary of Events" for 2018
We generally have our meetings on a Sunday afternoon, and have a core group of 8-12, a small but friendly group.
I would like to fill the May, June, July, August, September and October months.
Please email me lynnlloydblackwell@gmail.com, if you are happy for us to pay your expenses or your fee and let me know the cost. We are in Eastbourne. East Sussex
Also, if you could introduce yourself and and write a paragraph or so about the talk, so I can,in turn, let the members know.
Look forward to hearing from you.... Kind regards, Lynn
Govind Bharadia
Nov 17 2017 1:44PM
Hi Lynn

Just to say that I have sent you an e-mail, do let me know if yu have not received it or have other questions

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Announcements / Events