Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Donna Phillips, Jan 19 2018 2:58PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

Are you an Essex-based massage therapist?

WANTED: Essex-based Massage Therapists with passion!

Have you ever wanted to work with a professional corporate massage company with other professional therapists, doing professional things, in a professional way? ...Well now you can!

We're Therapy Solutions and we're changing the working lives of employees throughout the UK. If this sounds like something you would like to do, come and join us! We're always looking for great massage therapists to work with across the UK, but we’re particularly looking to recruit in the Essex area – Chelmsford, Southend-on-Sea, etc.

To qualify you would need to:
 Have a great 'can do' attitude
 Have minimum level 3 full body qualification
 Be registered self-employed
 Have appropriate and current insurance cover
 Be available weekdays
 Be able to work mobile

One of our therapists, Jane Petchelco, has said "I've worked for Therapy Solutions for a year now and very much enjoy the placements I have been given, the pay is good and they are very professional - a pleasure to work with!"

Interested?
Send your CV listing your relevant qualifications and insurance status to hello@therapysolutions.co.uk
Caroline Platt
Mar 15 2018 9:08AM
Hello

I am based in Essex and moved to Billericay 18 months ago so I would be interested if they are still looking.
I have been working Brentwood by hiring a room in a Chiropodist when they have one available as well as having
some mobile clients. I have also worked last year providing massage treatments in a spa in London at the weekend
and have done a corporate event at the Grosvenor Hotel Victoria providing upper back, neck and shoulder massage
to their clients on the night.

Is there a website I can look for further information and show me how it works?

Thanks

Caroline Platt
Donna Phillips
Mar 16 2018 12:49PM
Hi Christine,

Thank you for your comment and for your interest! Sounds like you've been doing a variety of work, we'd love to hear more about the corporate event at the Grosvenor and any other corporate work you've done.

The link to our website is www.therapysolutions.co.uk if you'd like to take a look, but you're welcome to contact our team to find out more at hello@therapysolutions.co.uk

Many thanks,
Donna

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Essex Networking Hub