Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Donna Phillips, Jan 19 2018 3:20PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

South-East massage therapists wanted for corporate work

WANTED: Massage Therapists with passion!

Have you ever wanted to work with a professional corporate massage company with other professional therapists, doing professional things, in a professional way? ...Well now you can!

We're Therapy Solutions and we're changing the working lives of employees throughout the UK. If this sounds like something you would like to do, come and join us! We're always looking for great massage therapists to work with across the UK, but we’re particularly looking to recruit in the South-East: all along the South coast, Surrey/Hampshire, Kent, and Essex.

To qualify you would need to:
 Have a great 'can do' attitude
 Have minimum level 3 full body qualification
 Be registered self-employed
 Have appropriate and current insurance cover
 Be available weekdays
 Be able to work mobile

One of our therapists, Jane Petchelco, has said "I've worked for Therapy Solutions for a year now and very much enjoy the placements I have been given, the pay is good and they are very professional - a pleasure to work with!"

Interested?
Send your CV listing your relevant qualifications and insurance status to hello@therapysolutions.co.uk
Evgeny Alexeev
Jan 19 2018 5:10PM
All working Therapists have qualification and insurance.
Strange, you write only a list What you want but i think i would be great to write also What you propose to therapist.
Donna Phillips
Jan 20 2018 11:47AM
unfortunatly Evgeny After haveing been a therapists myself and working with others for nearly 25 years I can assure you NOT all practicing therapists have appropriate qualifications and a horrifying number dont have or even think they need insurance. The reason we like to inform therapists about the type of work we do and the type of person we are looking for is a simple one. we dont want to waste their time (and ours) We are not and agency, like many so called massage companes. we are look for dedicated professionals who want to work in a very niche market. We want people who are as passionate about thier work as we are,the way we work is NOT for everyone so I make no appologies for being straight and up front with people. If someone recognises themselves from our description thats great, contact us and we'll tell them all about it. If they don't thats okay too.

Post Reply |

| Back Up to South East Region Forum