Please do not use forums to advertise courses.
An Afternoon lecture for Practitioners. Trevor Gunn, Winchester’
An overview of Vaccines in CAM
Trevor Gunn Bsc Hons LCH RSHom
Practising Homeopath and graduate in Medical Biochemistry, Trevor Gunn has presented in the UK, Ireland, Japan, Egypt, Lebanon, Iceland, Croatia and on National TV and Radio
Friday 21st September
14.00 – 17.30 £30.00
The subject matter to be included in this Seminar, time permitting, is as follows
• History of germ theory, vaccines and the rational to current vaccine policy.
• Making sense of the statistics, trials, safety and efficacy.
• Effects of vaccines on the whole body, short and long term, in this generation and the next.
• A more holistic understanding of the human pathology.
• Current concepts of orthodox immunology depart from Pasteur and Jenner and suggest a more holistic physiology.
• The role of emotions in our disease and our medical concepts.
Bookings only, please ring Chloe 01962 77511
The Naturopathic Centre
2 The Old Stables T: 01962 775111
Bunstead Barns F: 01962 775999
Poles Lane E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Winchester SO21 2LL
Jun 20 2007 7:45PM
This lecture sounds really interesting are there any other dates it is scheduled for?