Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Dina Patel, Jan 30 2018 11:37AM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

Trauma Survey

Hi

I am a Transformation Coach currently helping women deal with Emotional Trauma as this is coming up more and more in recent times. I help women who are stuck in the recurring cycle of regret remorse and rage because they have been unable to free themselves from their past traumatic experiences.
As part of my work I am doing some research to identify the top 5 traumas that women have faced in their lives and how it has impacted them.

I am sure as therapists that many of your clients (or perhaps you yourself) have been vacillating on this issue and may not want to speak out because of all the turmoil and emotions that have been supressed but I want to be able to better understand it to help women address it so that they can begin to move from that "stuck" place.
I have designed a survey which only takes a few minutes to complete and would really appreciate your input.
Anyone who responds will receive a free relaxation audio as a thank you to help you better prepare for the day ahead or it can be used to wind down for the day (Please supply an email address so that I can forward it. You do have the option not to include an email address if you are not interested in the audio.)

Here is the link
https://goo.gl/forms/pIN027IubiRcqmsE2

I would like to thank you in advance for your participation.

dina
If you have any questions please post and I am happy to help

Post Reply |

| Back Up to General Discussion