Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by CThA CThA, Mar 8 2018 10:30AM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

Room to rent -Guildford

Brighter Spaces is a newly launched company - we opened in Guildford last month, Wilmslow in Cheshire yesterday and are opening in Islington next month; offering upmarket therapy rooms for hire on total flexible terms.

Our rooms truly give a beautiful home away from home feel and we have a simple online booking service that is fast and efficient for today’s busy therapists. What’s more, you can cancel your room up to 4 hours and get a credit against your next booking.

We truly have the therapist in mind – so much so – that we are offering every therapist and health professional 3 FREE hours of room hire.

I know that you agree – this is a great contribution to your members and I’m delighted that you are mentioning this is your publication, newsletter etc.

Please take a look at our website www.brighterspacesuk.com to get a feel for who we are and I will get one of our concierges to email you some photographs you might like to use. For some reason, my laptop won’t send attachments!

Please do give me a call if you would like any additional information, and I look forward to receiving a copy.

Anita Wisdom
Brighterspacesuk.com
01483 351331

THIS HAS BEEN POSTED ON BEHALF OF A THIRD PARTY, PLEASE RESPOND DIRECTLY TO THE CONTACT DETAILS ATTACHED

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Looking for work