Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Suzanne Zacharia, Jul 4 2007 7:50AM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

50% OFF for last-minute places on 7th July

EFT Emotional Freedom Technique London E11 very easy to get to by tube or car. Last-minute places are available this weekend in a class of maximum 4 attendees. I need at least one more student as I have only one at the moment and need to make up the numbers so that she can have a really good experience and be with others.

Can you make this lady's day for her? I am willing to take 50% off the price if you quote this posting.

This is a very special offer to CThA members reading this ONLY, and even my assistant does not know the details, as it is too complicated training her in new offers at this late stage. With this in mind, please call me direct on 07939 72 39 24 to book your place by phone.

This Level 1 EFT workshop carries 5 CPD credits, has a full manual and offers plenty of experience on the day.

I am the pioneer of massage with EFT, published by Gary Craig, the founder of EFT. I am also the author of several EFT ebooks.

To find out more about the course, you may wish to visit www.EFTLondon.co.uk

Places are available on a first-come first-served basis.

If you want to make this lovely student's day and join her at 50% OFF, just call me asap on 07939 72 39 24.

Post Reply |

| Back Up to General Discussion