Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Maxine Smith, Jul 6 2007 5:28PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

Complementary Therapists wanted in the London area

Complementary Therapists wanted

Calling all
➢ Reflexologists,
➢ Aromatherapists,
➢ Holistic Massage Therapists
➢ Indian Head Massage Therapists
➢ Deep Tissue Massage Therapists
➢ Off-Site Massage Therapists, etc, etc, etc........

Are you qualified and have at least 2 years experience in any one or a combination of the therapies listed above? Maybe you have other therapies to offer?

Whatever, your scenario, are you available for treatment work from September/ October 2007?

You will need to
➢ have relevant qualifications, Insurance and Public Indemnity for each therapy offered.
➢ have an Enhanced CRB check or be prepared to have one completed.
➢ have availability between Monday – Friday from 3.00 – 7.00pm.
➢ have a full clean driving licence.
➢ be fully mobile.

If you are caring, reliable and like to build professional and trusting relationships with your clients and live in the London area, then I would like to hear from you.

Contact Maxine Smith at Me-Time Therapies on 07985 436 136 or send an up to date CV to maxine.smith@mac.com
Janet Pitcher
Jul 22 2007 10:42PM
Hi Maxine

Just seen your message posted. I am a sports and remedial massage therapist. I trained at the London School of Sports Massage, having gained a BTEC diploma (Level 4) in Sports and Remedial Massage. I have also an ITEC Diploma in Holistic Massage with Anatomy and Physiology. Have done workshops on hot stones massage, seated chair and postural assessment. I am a member of CThA and the Institute of Sports and Remedial Massage (ISRM).Have an up to date insurance and a current First Aid Certificate.

I am about to start working also as a Back Care Consultant at a company called Relaxa on a part time basis.

If you feel my qualifications are what you are looking for, I would be interested in hearing a bit more about what your company is looking for.

Regards

Janet@kneadamassage.co.uk
Emma Carroll
Aug 9 2007 8:03AM
Hi Maxine

I completed an ITEC Diploma (Level 3) in Reflexology in June 2005. I am fully mobile and have been working around my full-time job as a therapist since qualifying. I am keen to transfer from my full-time job to becoming a full-time therapist and this seems like a step in the right direction for me.

I live in Welwyn Garden City in Hertfordshire 20 minutes or so by car from North London. Please could you let me know where in London the work would be and if it is in one place or several places? Also is the work every Monday to Friday or it is worked out on a rota system?

I look forward to hearing from you.

Many thanks,

Emma Carroll

Sharon Godtschalk
Aug 9 2007 10:11AM
Hi, my name is Sharon and I am a qualified Reflexologist and Holistic Massage Therapist. I am fully qualified and insured for my treatments. I live in Waltham Abbey and work part time in the mornings so may be able to help you from 3pm to 7pm (depending on where the work is - London is a big area).

If you are still looking, please give me a call and we can have a chat.

Sharon Godtschalk
07762 156579
shargodts@aol.com
Sarah Bartram
Aug 14 2007 7:21PM
Hi
I am qualified therapist (I.T.E.C) treatments i offer: Holistic Massage,Indian Head Massage, Hopi Ear Candles, Reiki and Deep Tissue Massage. I am insured for all therapies.
If you are still looking for people? it would be great to hear from you, my telephone no: 07985 539 964
Kind regards
Sarah
Susan Sidwell
Oct 31 2007 12:37PM
Hi Maxine
I qualified this year in ITEC Reflexology and am a member of the IFR and have full insurance. I'm currently working from home in South Norwood (using my Lafuma couch) and would very much like to expand my client base and experience. If you would like to contact me I'd love to talk to you.
Best wishes
Susan Sidwell
email: susansidwell@gmail.com
tel: 020 8654 0627
Jeremy Dyble
Jan 3 2009 10:35PM
Hi

I am Jeremy a reflexologist in Amersham. I can offer my services.

I am qulified and hold full insurance.

My contact details are

tel 01494765494
mobile 07929099685
email jeremyad@tiscali.co.uk

Many thanks Jeremy

Gillian Kenyon
Jul 3 2009 4:32PM
As you are in the South, I wondered if you and anyone you know in your area might be interested in a day of paid work on Sunday July 19th in Southend, Essex

We have been advised that the organisers of this event are expecting 4,500 plus participants

We have been asked to supply 8-10 of our member practitioners to give 15 minute back or leg massages, ie swedish, lymphatic drainage, remedial or sports massage – charging £8 per 15 minute session to the recipients. 20% of the practitioners takings will be donated back to the event organiser who are promoting us at this event and providing the marquee and all publicity.

You will need to take your own couch / therapy chair etc.

Sorry but no expenses are paid.

Previous events we have undertaken with this promoter have generated in excess of £100 per therapist.

Anyone who is intersted - e-mail me back urgently please at Gill@TheHClub.co.uk. Please do NOT use posting reply on the cThA system as it takes too long to get back and forth to everyone.

To verify the authenticity of our request for indepoendent practitioners for this event, check out our web-site - www.TheHClub.co.uk

Remember, please send your e-mail detailing qualifications, name, address and postcode, contact telehone number and interest in joining us to undertake this day of paid work on 19th July to: Gill@TheHClub.co.uk

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Employment Opportunities