Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Mariette Lobo, Jul 15 2007 10:07PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

Colourworks Course Details

Introduction to Colour I
(includes information on the Colourworks System)

Teacher - Velsha (Tel: 01383 860046)
Location - Aberdour, Fife

1 & 2 September 2007
Sat 9.30-5pm & Sun 10-5pm (finishing times are approximate)

The purpose of this 2-day workshop is to be a dynamic & transformational experience for you, offering you the potential for shifting old, unwanted patterns, in a gentle & safe colour-filled way, whilst completing training that you could easily use in your own work. However, no previous "therapy" experience is necessary.... This is an invitation to anyone with an interest in learning about Colour - to look at what it may reveal to you & about you! This workshop will give you a basic understanding of how to use & apply Colour energy to help yourself & others in their daily life. Discover how & why we are drawn to specific colours & perhaps reject others!

The workshop content will include:

a morning meditation with colour

an explanation of your chakra system & how/where colours relate to it

experience the bringing in of the lighter, transitional chakra colours

learn how to offer & receive a chakra balancing session in a variety of colourful ways

discover the meanings of the primary, secondary, tertiary & complementary Colours

learn about the shapes & forms that maximise colour energy

past lives & colour connections

learn how to do colour readings for others

experience a mini colour reading from Velsha

There will be a student discount for various products you may wish to purchase as part of your workshop experience or ongoing training.

You will receive a chakra chart, a manual of notes along with a Certificate of Completion
Fee £175 (deposit of £50 required to guarantee a reserved space)

Aberdour is serviced well with public utilities: trains, buses, hotels and B&B accommodation.
Note - Places will be limited, so I would advise that you book quickly to avoid disappointment. Further information will be given as soon as deposit/confirmation of space is received.

Please visit my website if you wish to see further information about colour energy.

Kindest regards
Velsha
www.tiamats.co.uk

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Announcements / Events