Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Victoria Page, Aug 1 2007 1:43PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

Pamper Party Event Tues 4th September 2007

Hi

I'm looking for a couple of people who would be free to work 7-9.30pm at a Pamper Party event in Herts/Essex border area.

The party is for 20-40 people for 15 minute seated treatments and I'm offering Indian head massage, reflexology/foot massage and Reiki healing so ideally anybody that wants to work with me should be qualified in at least one of these areas.

This is an opportunity to promote yourself as I believe there's enough clients out there for us to share the business and it's down to them at the end of the day to choose who works best with them.

You must be qualified and insured for the treatments you offer.

Myself and the client are hoping this is successful for both parties and could become a regular thing so this really is a great chance to get known and build your business.

Please ask if you have any questions. My number is 07789 516 517 and my website is www.vip-therapies.com if you want to read a bit about me and what I offer.

Vikky
Sharon Godtschalk
Aug 9 2007 10:08AM
Hi,

I am a qualified Reflexologist and Holistic Massage Therapist and live in Waltham Abbey. I would be able to help you on this date. I am registered and insured for my treatments.

If you are still looking for someone to help you, give me a call on 07762 156579 and, depending on where it is, I will be able to help you.

Sharon Godtschalk
shargodts@aol.com
mobile - 07762 156579
Dilshad Dewshi
Aug 9 2007 7:04PM
Please let me know, the full address, I amy be able to help you out. I am ITEC qualified therapist, insured, in swedish Massage. I can offer Indian Head Massage.

email me at dillydds@hotmail.com

dilshad dewshi
Sarah Bartram
Aug 14 2007 7:14PM
Hi
I trained with I.T.E.C and qualified in Holistic Massage and Indian Head Masssage in 2004. I also practise Reiki healing. I am insured for all my treatments. I live in Twickenham area and available on the 4th if you still need therapists? and also the address? my contact number is: 07985 539 964
Kind regards
Sarah

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Employment Opportunities