Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Michelle McAnena, Aug 5 2007 10:31PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

New clinic nr Richmond, Complementary Therapists needed

Treatment Rooms available in a clinic near Richmond/ Putney, currently undergoing total refurbishment.

Proprietor Mr Handa has been running a very successful Dental practice for many years, but has now decided to utilise extra space and has had the clinic completely updated to give 3/4 Therapy rooms.

Mr and Mrs Handa are looking for friendly qualified professionals from any modality to rent rooms as and when required.

Please contact Mrs Handa at bhoomijahanda@hotmail.com
Or Call 07887618325 for information & viewing.
Jayne Tibbs
Aug 14 2007 4:19PM
Hi Michelle,
I qualified with ITEC in April this year (as a mature student) and would be interested in some part time work of this sort. I live in Twickenham and at present I work from home
My telephone number is 07773329950.

Jayne Tibbs
Sarah Bartram
Aug 14 2007 7:07PM
Hi
I would be interested in seeing the treatment rooms. I have been practising for 2 years and work free lance from four Clinics. Trained with I.T.E.C at Richmond Adult College. Achieved Diplomas in Holistic Massage and Indian Head Massage. Please give me a call to discuss further: 07985 539 964. I look forward to hearing from you.
Kind regards
Sarah Bartram
Kathrin Palmer
Oct 3 2007 5:42PM
Dear Michelle

I qualified with VTCT as a Reflexologist in August this year and would be interested in renting a therapy room. I am just starting my career in Complementary Therapies and am keen to begin practising and later go on to learn other therpies.
I plan to continue studying various refelxology techniques for condidtions such as infertility, maternity, cancer and the elderly.

To discuss this further and perhaps arrange a meeting please find my number below.
07939 181711

Regards

Katie

3/10/07

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Employment Opportunities