Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Michelle McAnena, Aug 5 2007 10:31PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

New clinic nr Richmond, Complementary Therapists needed

Treatment Rooms available in a clinic near Richmond/ Putney, currently undergoing total refurbishment.

Proprietor Mr Handa has been running a very successful Dental practice for many years, but has now decided to utilise extra space and has had the clinic completely updated to give 3/4 Therapy rooms.

Mr and Mrs Handa are looking for friendly qualified professionals from any modality to rent rooms as and when required.

Please contact Mrs Handa at
Or Call 07887618325 for information & viewing.
Jayne Tibbs
Aug 14 2007 4:19PM
Hi Michelle,
I qualified with ITEC in April this year (as a mature student) and would be interested in some part time work of this sort. I live in Twickenham and at present I work from home
My telephone number is 07773329950.

Jayne Tibbs
Sarah Bartram
Aug 14 2007 7:07PM
I would be interested in seeing the treatment rooms. I have been practising for 2 years and work free lance from four Clinics. Trained with I.T.E.C at Richmond Adult College. Achieved Diplomas in Holistic Massage and Indian Head Massage. Please give me a call to discuss further: 07985 539 964. I look forward to hearing from you.
Kind regards
Sarah Bartram
Kathrin Palmer
Oct 3 2007 5:42PM
Dear Michelle

I qualified with VTCT as a Reflexologist in August this year and would be interested in renting a therapy room. I am just starting my career in Complementary Therapies and am keen to begin practising and later go on to learn other therpies.
I plan to continue studying various refelxology techniques for condidtions such as infertility, maternity, cancer and the elderly.

To discuss this further and perhaps arrange a meeting please find my number below.
07939 181711

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Employment Opportunities