Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Nicola Wilson, Jun 20 2005 1:42PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

Reiki Share Group - Jackton , Nr East Kilbride and not far from Eaglesham, Glasgow

This is some infomation I was sent about a Reiki Share Group, which I thought I would post.

From Anne McColl

The reiki share is on 21st of June, 6.45 for 7pm – 9.30pm. Thereafter it will be the first Tuesday of every month. This is so that people don’t have to check the date every month. It is for anyone that has been initiated into Reiki, at any level. Its purpose is for people to get a chance to practice, to receive Reiki and to learn different things from a variety of Masters. The evening will start with a meditation at 7pm. The evenings will vary according to who is leading the evening and also how participants would like it too. It is an opportunity for us all to learn from each other and grow. There will be distance healing being sent from the group. It will be held at The Optimum Healing Centre, Newlands Cottage, Newlands Rd, Jackton, East Kilbride.
Auto Route Express or Multimap will give good directions if you type in postcode G75 8RS. Any queries contact Anne Mc Coll on 07787 705642. On the night the number at the cottage is 01355 232025 and it is Stan or Louise.

Kind regards

Nicola

Post Reply |

| Back Up to General Discussion