Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Gillian Kenyon, Aug 21 2007 3:53PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

We have clients to refer to you NOW!

Those of you with children and visited the Early Learning Centre (ELC) in June 2007 will have seen that The H Club was awarded the exclusive in a promotion of wellbeing treatments for customers of ELC

With over 80 practitioners already, we had thought we had sufficient coverage across the UK. 130,000 promotional vouchers were issued during the month of June, with an additional re-print of unknown size also being made during that time by ELC without checking with us that we had sufficient availability to cover the re-print.

223 client calls were received during the first month of the promotion. With some 6 weeks left to run to the end of September 2007 and expiry of the voucher scheme, we have had in excess of 400 client voucher holders call to register for referral to a practitioner.

If you are a qualified complementary therapies practitioner, holding your own insurance and with your own place to work from - we would be pleased to tell you how you can access some of the 400 potential clients who have registered with us to be matched to a practitioner.

Please e-mail Gill Kenyon to find out more about The H Club and what we are doing quoting ref: CThA ELC call 21/07/2007

Our e-mail is: TheHClub@Hotmail.com
Elisabeth Flynn
Sep 19 2007 3:47PM
Only just seen this - I'm a reflexologist. Any referrals would be great. Based in Exmouth, Devon, though I suppose most of them will want London.....
Gillian Kenyon
Sep 19 2007 5:42PM
Hi Elizabeth

We are in need of people all over the UK - with any professional therapies qualification and who has current insurance and a genuine interest in developing thier own business and providing a truly top quality, professional wellbeing service.

Whilst we have a huge demand at the moment from a current promotion - and a growing waiting list within many areas south of Birmingham - as you would expect, we can not guarantee to have work everywhere. However, we would like to hear from people who want to help us with boht this and other promotions in which we are involved that follow on from this one.

Best thing to do is to e-mail me at ' TheHClub@Hotmail.com ' with your contact details, treatment you offer and your working locations (or state the areas and that you are mobile). I'll then be able to send you more info about what we are doing and the promotions we involved in.

Look forward to hearing from you soon

Regards
Gill k
Sylvia Broadhead
Jun 25 2009 6:02PM
I have received loads of referrals from this. New practitioners should check it out.
Sylvia Broadhead
Jun 25 2009 6:03PM
Forgot to say - they have a great web-site at www.TheHClub.co.uk too !

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Looking for work