Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Tunde Oshodi, Sep 4 2007 1:03PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

FREE e-book on attracting corporate clients for massage

Would you like to earn more than £20K a year from working 2 days per week giving massage therapy in the workplace?

Let’s face it, finding and keeping corporate clients is tough! For many of us therapists, the corporate market represents an opportunity to make lots of money but getting your foot in the door can be difficult.

That’s why I wrote ‘Get Corporate Clients!’ – an e-book designed to help you create your very own roadmap to attracting all the corporate clients you can handle. I'll happily give you a copy of the book for free in return for your help. All you have to do is take part in the ‘2K Challenge’ research project, which aims to survey 2000 complementary therapists about their views on running a therapy business.

Go to www.corporateclients4massage.com to take part in the 10-minute survey, get your FREE e-book and learn the secrets to making full-time money working part-time hours
offering massage therapy in the workplace.

Here's to your success.
Gillian Kenyon
May 16 2008 4:08PM
I would very muich hope that anyone working full time as a qualified therapist would be earning far in excess of £20000 per year.

The H Club is a coalition of independent therapists, many of whom work part-time.

We expect practitioners to have a list price of £44 per hour which at 37.5 hours per week for 40 weeks of the year, would equate to £66,000

Putting it another way round, at The H Club, our fee rate of £44 per hour means that our part time practitioners can work for just over 11 hours per week for 40 weeks and still earn £20,000

To see how we do it, just take a look at ww.TheHClub.org.uk

Post Reply |

| Back Up to General Discussion