Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Gavin Donn, Sep 24 2007 3:42PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

Looking for work with holistic massage /Bowen Therapy

Hi,
I am based in Glastonbury. I am qualified in Holistic Massage/Bowen Therapy. If any one knows of any vacancies in clinics, or even client referrals, please let me know.
My email is: donngavin@hotmail.com,
mobile is 07807 535844.
all the best,
Gavin
Gillian Kenyon
Oct 1 2007 7:26PM
If you are looking for client referrals, why not be a part of The H Club?

The H Club is a co-operative of independent therapists and wellbeing practitioners. We all work for ourselves and help each other to generate new client opportunities and undertake corporate work, conferences and exhibitions together. We have worked with numerous national and international third party organisations and their marketing and promotions houses and aim to help promote wellbeing services across the United Kingdom and Europe.

Many of our member practitioners have found our third party promotions give an unprecedented client conversion rate. Initial callers are all screened by the H Club and individual practitioner details are not revealed. Participating member practitioners are contacted and offered the details of the pre-screened client so they may contact them and make appointments that are mutually suitable. The client pays you, the practitioner NOT The H Club when they take chargeable services from you !.

Most of our third party promotions are for 15 minute FREE “treats” for therapies. These include a free holistic/complementary/wellbeing treatment through The H Club’s register of member practitioners. We only offer 15 minute FREE services on the basis that we are being introduced to new clients - all people taking up a free taster are advised that we only offer it because we want them to become repeat clients. The FREE treat is only to introduce them to a quality assured therapies practitioner close to their home location. It is expected that you will convert them to clients who would then visit you for subsequent treatments at a later date.

Our largest ever promotion has had a final validity date of 30th September but calls came in so fast that we had to create a ‘waiting list’ of voucher holders needing matching to therapists. It isn't yet too late to sign up for this promotion as we have advised clients that if we able to locate practitioners for them, we will honour the vouchers into October. Needless to say, we had a massive influx before the close of official validity.

We do have numerous promotion schemes running throughout the year and would be pleased to have you join our register of ‘providers’ so that we can add you to these promotions. Indeed another promotion started this weekend and already I have passed over over a dozen potential clients to member practitioners.

We would like to share the introductions to these new clients with as many new member practitioners as possible. Hence The H Club is thus looking to increase its participating practitioner coverage across the whole United Kingdom and Eire.

Offer wise, we would be looking for participating practitioners to provide a free 15 minute micro-session. We offer client voucher holders the option to upgrade to a full one hour treatment with the practitioner if they choose to pay the difference……..£33 (standard 2007 list prices for clients passed to you by The H Club are £44 per hour).

If you wish to discount this rate for your clients it is up to you. However, we will be passing clients to you who are advised of and say they are willing to accept that £44 per hour is our list rate.

If you are willing and able to work with us on this programme it would be an excellent marketing opportunity for you. The programme is not guaranteed to fill every appointment space you have but has previously been shown to generate new client visits that can be arranged by you to fit into spaces between existing clients that would otherwise remain empty.

If you would like to participate in this, and our other client generation activities, we would ask you to complete a member registration form and post back to us with copy insurance and qualifications.

If you have any queries, or wish to be e-mai,ed a registration form, please come back to me by e-mail at: TheHClub@Hotmail.com

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Looking for work