Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Muneet Dohil, Oct 23 2007 4:20PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

Holistic / beauty / massage therapists - wanted!

Healing Hands is looking for an expert holistic and/or beauty therapist with an interest in massage and well-being therapies to join our growing team.

The role involves performing therapies, beauty treatments and admin duties (taking bookings, managing records etc), and is a fantastic opportunity to establish yourself as the centre's in-house 'all-rounder'.

We aim to provide a breadth of beauty therapies and are looking for someone who uses natural/herbal products in their services, and has some years experience behind her. We are constantly adding to our therapy services so the more you are qualified in the better your chances!

An interest in Ayurveda and performing Ayurvedic massage would also be an advantage. Being able to speak Hindi / Gujerati would also be an advantage.

The role is full time 5 or 6 days a week, at competitive pay.

The centre is based in Kenton, Middlesex - close to Harrow and Wembley. Currently over 4,000 clients on our records with an ever-growing market.

For more on us, please visit www.healinghandshealthcare.com. Applications (CV and covering letter) should be sent to Mr M Dohil, Healing Hands Healthcare Ltd, 120 Preston Hill, Kenton, Middlesex, HA3 9SJ or emailed to muneet@healinghandshealthcare.com
Pawel Honko
Oct 29 2007 5:58PM
Dear Sir or Madam.

Further to your recent advertisement I wish to apply for expert holistic and/or beauty therapist. I am newly awarded ITEC Holistic Massage Therapist and I am looking for any kind of experience. I would be grateful to work for you as volunteer in order to gain practical knowledge. Please see attached my CV for your consideration.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours Sincerely

Pawel Honko

Pawel Honko

40 Myddleton Avenue European Union Citizen
London N42DP Nationality: Polish
07940986213 Date of birth: 31/12/1978
pawel_honko@yahoo.co.uk

Profile:

I am regarded as an energetic, hard working, highly organized and efficient person by peers and I excel under pressure. Additionally I can bring excellent customer service skills to any potential employer. The ability to work well as an individual as well as being a strong team player has helped me develop into a tenacious and goal focused person.

Education and Qualifications:

ITEC qualified Holistic Massage Therapist (Grade: Credit). – City and Islington College 2007.

Introductory Indian Head Massage Course – City and Islington College. 2006

University of Public Administration – Bialystok Poland 1997 - 2000
Subjects included: Civil and Administrative Law. European Union law,
Economics, Organizational Planning.

Computer skills: Windows 98/2000/XP, MS Office, Internet Explorer

Experience:
21.10.2007 Massage World Record Volunteer with Nectar

19.05.2007 Volunteered as a Holistic Massage Therapist and IHM - Health Fair and Family Fun day at City and Islington College.

10. 2004 to present – Odeon Cinema Holloway Road London
Position: Customer Service and Sales Agent.
Responsibilities:
- Customer service and telephone enquiries, providing information and advice
- Sales through visual merchandising of a retail area and professional assistance
- Operating Box Office computerized system
- Cash handling
- Security and general cleanliness
- Ensuring that customers have a pleasant visit to the cinema

Languages:

Polish - native speaker
English – fluent and advanced
Russian – basic

Interests:

massage techniques, , history (ancient Greece and Egypt), travel, black and white photography, swimming and reading.

References:

Available on request

Pawel Honko
Oct 29 2007 6:01PM
Dear Sir or Madam.

Further to your recent advertisement I wish to apply for expert holistic and/or beauty therapist. I am newly awarded ITEC Holistic Massage Therapist and I am looking for any kind of experience. I would be grateful to work for you as volunteer in order to gain practical knowledge. Please see attached my CV for your consideration.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours Sincerely

Pawel Honko

Pawel Honko

40 Myddleton Avenue European Union Citizen
London N42DP Nationality: Polish
07940986213 Date of birth: 31/12/1978
pawel_honko@yahoo.co.uk

Profile:

I am regarded as an energetic, hard working, highly organized and efficient person by peers and I excel under pressure. Additionally I can bring excellent customer service skills to any potential employer. The ability to work well as an individual as well as being a strong team player has helped me develop into a tenacious and goal focused person.

Education and Qualifications:

ITEC qualified Holistic Massage Therapist (Grade: Credit). – City and Islington College 2007.

Introductory Indian Head Massage Course – City and Islington College. 2006

University of Public Administration – Bialystok Poland 1997 - 2000
Subjects included: Civil and Administrative Law. European Union law,
Economics, Organizational Planning.

Computer skills: Windows 98/2000/XP, MS Office, Internet Explorer

Experience:
21.10.2007 Massage World Record Volunteer with Nectar

19.05.2007 Volunteered as a Holistic Massage Therapist and IHM - Health Fair and Family Fun day at City and Islington College.

10. 2004 to present – Odeon Cinema Holloway Road London
Position: Customer Service and Sales Agent.
Responsibilities:
- Customer service and telephone enquiries, providing information and advice
- Sales through visual merchandising of a retail area and professional assistance
- Operating Box Office computerized system
- Cash handling
- Security and general cleanliness
- Ensuring that customers have a pleasant visit to the cinema

Languages:

Polish - native speaker
English – fluent and advanced
Russian – basic

Interests:

massage techniques, , history (ancient Greece and Egypt), travel, black and white photography, swimming and reading.

References:

Available on request

Gillian Kenyon
Dec 6 2007 5:03PM
Hello Powell Honko

You appear to be a highly enthusiastic practitioner. I do so hope that Muneet has re-contacted you.

If not, have you thought about working as an independent ?.

Have you thought about setting up on your own, full or part-time, mobile or working from rented rooms, a place of your own, or from home?

Please remember - you have had training and worked hard to gain your qualifications. You are a professional practitioner now. Offering to work on a voluntary basis and entirely for free certainly won't help you get the start you need as it implies you are desperate and can't find anything else.

Please contact me to see if we can be of help.

Regards
Gill Kenyon
TheHCLub@Hotmail.com

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Employment Opportunities