Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Mariette Lobo, Jul 6 2005 6:00PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

TAYFORTH AWAY DAY

This message is on this web page as well as the Tayforth Forum web page. In addition, it has been sent to all Tayforth members on my current email list.

Just to let all Tayforth members know preparations for the "Therapists' Away Day" are going ahead. We are trying to extend the day so that it will run from 10am to 4pm, on Saturday 27 August. The venue will be the RAF Leuchars base (The Hive, The Golf Club or The Rugby Club - still to be decided). You will have to provide your own transport there and back.

Organiser Julie Baker will investigate lunch provision and we will definitely need numbers for this! Then, once we've had our therapy swaps (you will need to bring your own equipment and create your own "healing" space) we plan to go out for an early evening meal (incorporating a walk, perhaps, or ....who knows!).

So, for now, please put the date in your diaries and let me know if you are coming.
There might be a small fee for both members and non-Embody members (depending on hire costs, lunch costs etc etc etc).

All responses (only if you are coming) to:

mfmlob@yahoo.com

I know responding to this message won't be top of your priority list but Julie and I do need to have an idea of many to expect to progress our plans. So please do try. We certainly are making a great effort to make this a special day.

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Announcements / Events