Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Gillian Kenyon, Dec 6 2007 8:24PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

Postcodes of Clients waiting referral

We have recently become engaged in 7 different promotions and have clients awaiting matching and referral to appropriate practitioners in the following postcode areas where we have insufficient members and are thus unable to cover the referral requests we have received to date:

AL2, B13, B92, BA2, BA21, BD23, BD8, BH1, BH22, BN2, BR2, BR5, BR8, BS22, BS5, BT, CA2, CB4, CF5, CH47, CH65, CH7, CM14, CM19, CM4, CO5, CR7, CT10, CT17, CW2, DA16, DD3, DE1, De15, DE23, DE74, DG8, DH1, DL3, DN21, DT8, DT9, DY8, E1, E15, E18, EC1, EN4, EX8, FY2, G78, GL2, GU27, HA2, HD1, HD7, HP21, HU16, HX6, IG10, IP12, IP32, KT15, KY15, L36, LA22, LD8, LE9, LL14, LN1, LS25, LU4, M29, M31, ME17, ME5, ME6, MK2, MK45, MK8, N1, N22, NE16, NG10, NG32, NP4, NR1, NW1, NW11, OL1, OL13, OL15, OX1, OX28, OX4, PA19, PH1, PL9, PO2, PO20, PR25, RG10, RH10, RM6, SE1, SE26, SG19, SK13, SK15, SK17, SK8, SL6, SM3, SN25, SO18, SP2, SS11, SS15, ST13, ST20, SW2, SY1, TA3, TD14, TF1, TN2, TQ4, TR27, TS15, TS9, UB3, W1H, W5, WC1, WD3, WF17, WF17, WF2, WN4, WN6, WR10, WS1, WV13, YO61.

If anyone would care to help us by taking on some of these client referrals, please contact us at: TheHClub@Hotmail.com.

Please give your name, postal address and postcode of home and your working addresses (or say if mobile), contact telephone number and the therapies that you are qualified and insured to give.

We will then e-mail you more information about how we operate and pass these referrals to you. We will be assigning these clients on a first come first served basis to new participating members so don't delay in contacting us if you want a share of the business.

If you are not in one of the above postcode areas but would still like to find out more about how we operate, please send details as requested above and we will do our best to keep you advised as we move into future promotions.

Thanks

Gill k
TheHClub@Hotmail.com
Emma Carroll
Dec 7 2007 10:28AM
Hi Gillian

I live in Welwyn Garden City (AL7) and would be willing to travel to St. Albans (AL2). This is not very far for me.

I am qualified and insured in reflexology. I would be interested in any referrals you may have.

I am available evenings and weekends as I also have a full time job.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,

Emma Carroll
Gillian Kenyon
Dec 7 2007 1:27PM
Hi Emma

Thanks for your quick response. I will e-mail you wiht more info

Regards
Gill k

Stephen McGrane
Dec 7 2007 3:19PM
Hi Gillian, i am qualified ITEC Holistic Massage and have experienced 1 day workshops in Shiatsu, i wouuld be interested in covering CR7 and SM3 postcodes on a mobile basis afternoon and evenings. Look forward to hearing from you

steve
Gillian Kenyon
Dec 7 2007 3:42PM
Hi Stephen

Have sent you details direct by e-mail

Regards
Gill k
Jason Briers
Jan 1 2008 12:17PM
Dear Gillian
My name is Jason Briers and I would be interested in referals from your advertised EX8 area.
I am qualified in Tui Na Massage and Master Tui Na Massage. I am also a registered Reiki Master and Teacher.
Look forward to hearing from you in the near future.

Many thanks.
Gillian Kenyon
Jan 4 2008 6:58PM
Hi Jason

Hope Christmas was good for you. Have just started back after the New Year break. I shall e-mail you further details direct but have had a tremendous response from people e-mailing me direct over the Christmas period.

The H Club is involved in 7 different pro motions at the current time so I am sure that even if we have already allocated those waiting from your area when I posted this originally, there are bound to be more coming along soon.

The current rate of client enquiries has been exceeding 20-25 per day across the UK. It's been quite exhausting trying to get back to everyone and ensure they are allocated to a practitioner as well as ensuring that new practitioners are properly validated first.

It all takes time but I hope that it is worth it to everyone in the end. Some of our practitioners have had as many as 25 referrals in the last 2 months, although the average practitioner referral numbers appears to be from 6-9 depending one the number of therapies they practice. Obvuiously, the more therapies, the greater the number of referrals.

Not all the referrals convert to full fee paying clients first time but we have had a very good conversion rate when you consider these are completely new clients who are using indpendent therapists and not salons or clinics. Such clients are typically not used to visiting a salon or shop regularly and often have never had a treatemnt before except on holiday.

If you know of any other practitioners who might be interested, we are still recruiting hard as we are still receiving new referrals all the time. Please ask them to contact me with their location and contact details and therapies that they practice. They can send direct to me at: TheHClub@Hotmail.com

Thanks for your offer of help and look out for my e-mail in your in-box

Rhona Cox
Jan 7 2008 5:23PM
Hi Gillian, Happy New Year.

Iam qualified in skincare (using organic products), massage/aromatherapy, hopi ear candles, indian head massage and reflexology. I live in Perth and would be interested in referrals from the PH areas.

Regards
Rhona
Gillian Kenyon
Jan 7 2008 6:44PM
Hi Rhona

Am sending you details of how it all works. The more practitioners who sign up to this, the more I can include in the promotions programme. These promotions can take months to run and so I am pleased you have responded.

Gill k
TheHClub@Hotmail.com
Jakub Stefan Malinowski Knowler
Jan 16 2008 6:03PM
Dear Gillian,
I have just joined the Association and am able to help in areas:
SW2
SE26
WC1
W1H
SW4
SM3
CR7

I do Holistic Body massage, Clinical massage and Swedish massage.
I would be delighted to help and get some contacts this way.

If there is anything you wish to know about me please ghet in touch,
best regards,
Jakub

jakubsmalinowski@yahoo.co.uk

Gillian Kenyon
Jan 16 2008 6:18PM
Hi Jacub

I'll e-mail you more info separately. We now have 7 different promotions running and in the next month or so are about to negotiate our next set of promotions with the various marketing and promotions houses with whom we are working so it is timely that you have sent me your interest.

I'll send you the details of what I need from you so you can send relevant paperwork back

If there is anyone else - please get in contact asap - TheHClub@Hotmail.com
regards to all
Jay Carpenter
Mar 9 2008 11:56PM
Hi Gillian,
I'm new tot he CthA and i currently live in Liskeard, Cornwall Pl14 4HL.
I am interested in knowing more about what you do and the referal service.
I offer a mobile service and am trained in the following;
Crystal therapy
Holistic healing
Colour healing
Flower/Gem essence therapy
Look forward to hearing from you
Best wishes
Jay Carpenter
Rona Smith
Mar 18 2008 11:50AM
Hi Gillian,

I have just joined CThA and would be available for any clients in the G area.
I am qualified in Massage, Aromatherapy Massage and Reiki 1 and 2. I am just about to complete Thermal Auricular Therapy and Japanese Facials and start Indian Head Massage this week.
Rona Smith
Mar 18 2008 11:56AM
Sorry Gillian
I did not put my location etc in my response. My number is 07962080443 and I am located in Glasgow's west end. I am able to travel to any G, PA, ML area.

Regards
Rona
Gillian Kenyon
Jul 3 2009 4:36PM
I wondered if you and anyone you know in your area might be interested in a day of paid work on Sunday July 19th in Southend, Essex

We have been advised that the organisers of this event are expecting 4,500 plus participants

We have been asked to supply 8-10 of our member practitioners to give 15 minute back or leg massages, ie swedish, lymphatic drainage, remedial or sports massage – charging £8 per 15 minute session to the recipients. 20% of the practitioners takings will be donated back to the event organiser who are promoting us at this event and providing the marquee and all publicity.

You will need to take your own couch / therapy chair etc.

Sorry but no expenses are paid.

Previous events we have undertaken with this promoter have generated in excess of £100 per therapist.

Anyone who is intersted - e-mail me back urgently please at Gill@TheHClub.co.uk. Please do NOT use posting reply on the cThA system as it takes too long to get back and forth to everyone.

To verify the authenticity of our request for indepoendent practitioners for this event, check out our web-site - www.TheHClub.co.uk

Remember, please send your e-mail detailing qualifications, name, address and postcode, contact telehone number and interest in joining us to undertake this day of paid work on 19th July to: Gill@TheHClub.co.uk

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Employment Opportunities