Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Caroline Williams, Jan 23 2008 11:08PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

The H club - any experiences?

Hello
Has anyone joined the H club and had any success with it? Having just started up my own clinic it looks good but I am nervous about signing up to things without really knowing of anyone's experiences
Thanks
Gillian Kenyon
Jan 31 2008 11:17AM
Hi Caroline

If you want to talk with some of our members direct, give me a call and I'll give you some contact numbers. With over 100 members now, I am sure you will find it useful to have someone who is a member giving you thier own one to one experiuence of the number of client referrals we have sent, the quality of our trainin or the support they get whenever they have queries or messages.

By the way, I am currently in discussions regarding a major promotion to start at the beginning of March.

Over 1 MILLION vouchers will be issued for people to receive introductions to member practitioners of The H Club. They will be distributed in 350 different locations in the UK. The geographic spread of the locations will be:

North West – 58

North East – 47

Wales – 21

N. Ireland – 14

Scotland – 44

South East – 80

South West – 20

Central/Midlands – 58

If you or anyone else is interested in registering to be included in this promotion, please e-mail me with your name, address detials, contact number and therapies for which you are qualified and insured. Please also indicate if you work from home, mobile or a number of locations (include these postoced and address details too)

You can see our client web-site at www.thehclub.co.uk. This is still in its early stages of development but you can download a listing that sows the towns where we have practitioner members who are participating in our promotions. Not all our members do want to be in our promotions - we do do more than this. We aren't a marketing or work agency - we are ALL independent practising, professional therapists. It's just that we help each other promote therapies to the public and generate new client business.

I can be reached direct at TheHClub@Hotmail.com

Brigitte Mehr
Feb 4 2008 12:28PM
Hi Caroline

I have been involved with the H Club for a number of years
Gill Kenyon works extremley hard for us and has got some very good promotions.
I have had more business from these than from any Embody has done for a much lower fee

Brigitte Mehr
Gillian Kenyon
May 16 2008 2:58PM
Hi Caroline

We also now have a Practitioners web site:
www.TheHClub.org.uk

which explains more about what we do, how we operate etc etc

Post Reply |

| Back Up to General Discussion