Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Roushan Martens, Feb 11 2008 2:18PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

de-listing from ASDA promotion

Hi, when I registered for the ASDA promotion, there was a button to de-list yourself if you changed your mind, which I found very reassuring. However, having been away for a few days, and having changed my mind, I now find that the page just says: 'This offer is now closed,' without the button... Is there any way out?
Roushan Martens
Feb 11 2008 8:31PM
Oh, never mind, it looks like it's been cancelled!
George B.
Feb 12 2008 10:52PM
Roushan

Yes, unfortunately ASDA pulled it.

Those who registered will still get their holiday vouchers.

George
Gillian Kenyon
May 16 2008 2:28PM
ALL promotions offered should, one by one, individually allow practitioners to de-list themselves.

Sometimes you will find you just don't want to be bothered by clients seeking 2for1 treatments when you go on holiday, or when you break an ankle, or when you have school holidays looming and the kids restrict the hours when you can work, oir when you have found you get RSI.

If you can't choose when you do or do not recieve calls, how will you combat the poor image created when:

- there to answer the 'phone.

- you aren't accepting voucher holders any more.

- they need to wait til you are back from holiday/illness etc.

There should be an opt in AND opt out option that can be activated at any time throughout any promotion for each individual practitioner.

This is why, as a coalition of independetn practitioners, we operate a client matching service for our independent practitioners involved in voucher promotion campaigns.

Our practitioners can opt in and out at any point for each and every promotion - dependent on their individual circumstances. This can only happen because we work together as a network and can share work across the network.

To see how we do it, take a look at our Practitioner web-site, its explained there:
www.TheHClub.org.uk

If EMBODY were to set up and run such a cleint matching service, funded by participating members on a similar vein, this might be a great help to us all
Gillian Kenyon
May 18 2008 11:22AM
I have just received this from EMBODY - they are asking therapists to collect the vouchers and send them back. Why when we are not being paid anything for the vouchers- is it because all the other campaigns seem to have been so disasterous and EMBODY wishes to counter those claims ?.

I am however aghast that as this promotion is being run by Mosaic - and will be being paid for by Muller - why is it being taken as the second promotion for which EMBODY members have paid - It is not costing EMBODY anything - indeed, I would even ask, is this like the aborted ASDA promotion through Mosaic - are EMBODY being paid by Mosaic as well as being paid £20 by us members ?.

Second Embody Promotion begins tomorrow
You may not know this sender. Mark as safe | Mark as unsafe
Sent:18 May 2008 06:22:26
To: thehclub@hotmail.com

Dear Gillian The Müllerlight on pack promotion begins tomorrow, 2.5 million promotional packs will begin to hit the shelves tomorrow.

For terms and conditions see: www.embodyforyou.com/Promotions/MullerlightTermsAndConditions

To help us monitor the response to this promotion, please can you collect all vouchers you receive and send them in to us at the end of the promotion to the address below.

Good luck
Martyn Nixon
Marketing Manager
Embody Embody Promotions
PO Box 6955
Towcester
NN12 6WZ
Tel: 0870 005 2646 Fax: 0844 779 8898
Email : info@embodyforyou.com
Web : www.EmbodyForYou.com

A division of Education & Media Services Limited.

Post Reply |

| Back Up to General Discussion