Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Jane Elizabeth Perry, Mar 31 2008 4:10PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

Treatment Rooms Available in Islington, North London

We have a number of treatment rooms for let at a busy osteopathic clinic on Upper St, N. London. Rooms are let out in 3 blocks during the day: 9-1, 1-5, and 5-9 at a rate of £25.00 per block. Rooms are ideal for counselors, reflexologists, herbalists, EFT practioners, nuritionists, etc.

We should note that we are not currently looking for massage therapists, osteopaths, homeopaths or acupuncturists at this time.
Stephanie Rita Daniels
Apr 2 2008 10:49AM
Dear Jane,
I am very interested in renting a room [1-5pm] Mon -Fri. Upper Street sounds wonderful.
Could you send me further details please? Also when I could come and view a room.
Many thanks, Steph Daniels
Jane Elizabeth Perry
Apr 2 2008 12:01PM
Hello Steph,

Many thanks for your enquiry into the treatment rooms. We are a natural health clinic based in Islington, towards the Highbury end of Upper St. To date, the clinic has acupuncturists, homeopaths, a massage therapist (myself) and an osteopath who runs and owns the clinic. We have three rooms available - my room and the osteopath's, both of which have a massage couches. The third room has more flexibility - with the opportunity for it to become a treatment based room, or a therapy type room, or both if necessary. The practitioners in the clinic run their own businesses, and cater to their own needs with regards to publicity, advertising, websites, etc. The location is great (there's a fabulous bakery across the street which has not done wonders for the old waistline!)- with a really good client base, as Islington has become a fairly affluent area.

If you'd like to come down and see the rooms, it's probably best for you to contact Hussein Eshref, the Osteopath, and he can meet with you and discuss any further questions you may have. He can be reached on 0207 226 0011.

Many thanks Steph. Don't hesitate to drop me a line if you have any further questions - I can be reached on info@replenish.org.uk.

All the best
Jane
Kirti Bhakta
Apr 7 2008 8:30AM
Hi Jane

I have just seen your posting regarding treatment rooms available in Islington. I am very keen to see if you are looking for a reflexologist to join? I would hope to do one morning a week (Monday slot 9am to 1pm)

Kind regards

Kit

Jane Elizabeth Perry
Apr 7 2008 9:34AM
Hello Kit,

Many thanks for your enquiry. Why don't you drop me a line at info@replenish.org.uk, and we can arrange a time for you to come in and have a look?

All the best,
Jane Perry

Post Reply |

| Back Up to North and North West London Networking Hub