Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Grace Boateng, Apr 1 2008 12:25PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

Daily Mirror promo

I got an email about registering for a Daily Mirror promo starting later this month. I can't see any other details about it. What is the promo offer eg 2 for 1 , a free treatment? How long is it running for. If i'm not looking in the right place for this info can someone point me in the right direction.

Thank you

Grace
George B.
Apr 1 2008 2:35PM
Grace

Terms and conditions are at

http://www.embodyforyou.com/promotions/DailyMirrorTermsAndConditions/

George
Jim Guest
Apr 1 2008 2:54PM
Good Afternoon Grace,

For full details and Terms and Conditions for our Daily Mail offer please visit the following section of the Embodyforyou website: http://www.embodyforyou.com/promotions/dailymirrortermsandconditions/
If you have any further questions regarding the 2008 promotions please do not hesitate to contact us either by calling 0845 202 2941 or emailing info@complementary.assoc.org.uk

Best regards,
Jim Guest (Membership Administration)
Grace Boateng
Apr 1 2008 6:58PM
Thank you for website link.

Grace
Joyce Laurie
Apr 2 2008 12:19PM
Yet again......no email sent to me!!!

Anyone else?

I paid money to be entered into promos (have to say I am disappointed in the quality of these tho')

However, having paid my money I now find I am excluded?

Confuse, you bet.

I was told my name had been left off by mistake when there ws all the bumph going on with the Asda one.

I was then told that I would be sent details as my email address had been rectified.

Still nothing.

What am I paying this membership for?

Joyce Laurie
Jo Hammond
Apr 6 2008 10:51PM
Hi there

Do I deduce that the Daily Mirror offer will now appear in the paper on Thursday 17 April and not the 10th as previously advertised? Looking at the terms and conditions on the Website it mentions the 17th a couple of times!

Many thanks....

Jo x
Lynn Chorley
Apr 7 2008 10:49AM
Why is there no mention of this promotion on the home page of either the CThA or Embody For You?? There is no obvious link via "Promotions" either on the members pages - the only way to get to the T&C's is via the link provided in the earlier replies. This is surely not making the most of promotions from either a client or practitioner point of view especially as the voucher is only going to be in the newspaper for 1 day.
George B.
Apr 16 2008 3:48PM
The offer will now be in the paper on Friday 18th April.

We apologise for the many changes in date, unfortunately this is not under our control. We should probably have been less specific until the date was certain!

In response to Lynn's question, on Friday there will be an obvious link on the EmbodyForYou.com home page to the promotion search, which is www.embodyforyou.com/Mirror

George
Lynn Chorley
Apr 16 2008 6:57PM
This 3rd change of date has rendered any publicity that therapists may have given to this voucher as virtually useless. It makes us look very unprofessional and frankly, it is very embarrassing to have to apologise to clients AGAIN regarding the publication date.

Lynn
Trisha Gabriel
May 10 2008 9:54PM
I paid £20 but had no responses although I didn't look in the Daily Mirror to see what was written etc. Maybe will not bother next time !
George B.
May 12 2008 6:47AM
Trish

Sorry you did not get any responses, but remember the £20 is for 4 offers, not just the Daily Mirror offer.

George

Shelley Foster
May 13 2008 2:53PM
I paid £20 to join the promotions, but heard nothing about the daily mirror promo (no email received).

did my money include this promo? i have no idea what promotions are included in the money i have already paid..

any ideas??
George B.
May 13 2008 5:52PM
Shelley

See the "Promotions" link in the menu above ( once logged in).

The relevant part is

"This year we will be extending the offer to a minimum of 4 national promotions, all for only £20; that’s maximum of £5 per promotion."

You should have received several emails, sent to a yahoo.co.uk account, the last on 11 May.

George
Gillian Kenyon
May 16 2008 1:54PM
Can we please be advised - is the promotion which Mosaic is funding one of these 4 promotions or not ?.

As Mosaic is clearly being funded to do this promotion by Muller, can we be assured it is EXTRA and ADDITIONAL to the 4 promotions for which CThA members are paying to be included ?.

So far - I have not received any enquiries from any of the paid promotions and nor, does it seem, has anyone else.

Also - the web-site for the Mirror promotion allows voucher holders to access details of practitioners who have PAID for inclusion. Unfortunately, it also allows voucher holders to also access details of all those members who have NOT paid for inclusion. If I were them and a client 'phoned me, I would still accept the voucher.

So why should anyone pay £20 to be listed ?.
Gillian Kenyon
May 18 2008 11:21AM
I have just received this from EMBODY - they are asking therapists to collect the vouchers and send them back. Why when we are not being paid anything for the vouchers- is it because all the other campaigns seem to have been so disasterous and EMBODY wishes to counter those claims ?.

I am however aghast that as this promotion is being run by Mosaic - and will be being paid for by Muller - why is it being taken as the second promotion for which EMBODY members have paid - It is not costing EMBODY anything - indeed, I would even ask, is this like the aborted ASDA promotion through Mosaic - are EMBODY being paid by Mosaic as well as being paid by us members ?.

Second Embody Promotion begins tomorrow
You may not know this sender. Mark as safe | Mark as unsafe
Sent:18 May 2008 06:22:26
To: thehclub@hotmail.com

Dear Gillian The Müllerlight on pack promotion begins tomorrow, 2.5 million promotional packs will begin to hit the shelves tomorrow.

For terms and conditions see: www.embodyforyou.com/Promotions/MullerlightTermsAndConditions

To help us monitor the response to this promotion, please can you collect all vouchers you receive and send them in to us at the end of the promotion to the address below.

Good luck
Martyn Nixon
Marketing Manager
Embody Embody Promotions
PO Box 6955
Towcester
NN12 6WZ
Tel: 0870 005 2646 Fax: 0844 779 8898
Email : info@embodyforyou.com
Web : www.EmbodyForYou.com

A division of Education & Media Services Limited.

Gillian Kenyon
May 24 2008 6:55PM
Due to the large number of non-EMBODY promotions with which we have been actively engaged, our therapists have a backlog of clients waiting for an appointment.

We are looking for part-time and full-time therapists who hold their own insurance.

If you are a self-employed therapist wishing to expand your client base or a student about to start up in the next month or so take a look at the following counties and numbers of clients awaiting matching.

These clients won't wait forever. The time window is short - maybe only a week or so as we would need to process your application and ensure you meet our selection criteria.

Contact us asap for more information on TheHClub@Hotmail.com stating your contact details, the address details and postcodes of premises where you work from (or, if mobile how far you wish to travel).

Look at www.TheHClub.org.uk to see how you can gain access to these registered clients.

Avon - 9
Bedfordshire - 2
Buckinghamshire - 15
Cambridgeshire - 8
Cheshire - 44
Clwyd - 8
Cork - 1
Derbyshire - 6
Dublin -1
East Lothina - 1
Essex - 34
Fife - 1
Gwynedd - 1
Hampshire - 6
Hertfordshire - 4
Kent - 53
Lancashire - 33
Lincolnshire - 1
London - 15
Merseyside - 6
Middlesex - 4
Midlothian - 7
Northamptonshire - 4
Bangor, N.Ireland - 1
Oxfordshire - 6
Sheffield - 5
Staffordshire - 2
Suffolk - 1
Surrey - 3
Sussex - 1
Warwickshire - 5
West Midlands - 3
West Sussex - 2
West Yorkshire - 23
Wiltshire - 4

UK-wide clients whose address matching details have not yet been collated but who have registered their contact detaials - 117

Total 445 clients are out there - would you like to access any of them - let us know.

Post Reply |

| Back Up to General Discussion