Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Jaquie Blaney, Apr 1 2008 4:14PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

Pregnancy Massage

Hi Everyone,

Having trawled the internet and looked through the course info that CThA provides I am still umming and ahhing on which pregnancy course to book on. Although I covered a weekend in my initial massage training I've not done anything more and am really missing out on some opportunities here in sunny Wokingham! Please help, would any of you recommend a course?

Many thanks,
Jaquie
Vikki Sivertsen
Apr 1 2008 11:20PM
I can recommend the 'Well Mother' Course with Suzanne Yates. It is a massage and pregnancy diploma. I did the course a couple of years ago - 4 days in Bristol, with a practical exam on the final day, home study, case studies and a dissertation to complete over about 6 months. Suzanne has a great deal of experience of working with pregnant women. The course is backed up by further updates if necessary,there is also a 'yahoo group' for questions/answers and discussions. Completing this course gave me confidence in massaging pregnant women. Email enquiries@wellmother.org
Jaquie Blaney
Apr 3 2008 4:12PM
Hi Vikki,

Thanks ever so much for the reply, very much appreciated. I had checked this one out and it was on my short list, but it's always good to know if anyone has been on the course and what they thought.

Thanks once again!
Jaquie

Post Reply |

| Back Up to General Discussion