Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Catherine Hunt, Jul 25 2005 11:24PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

Free Coaching Sessions

In my pursuit of securing a sustainable and fulfilling career I am training to be a coach. I am completing my Diploma and need to complete case studies. My clients can't be too close so therefore no friends or family, colleagues or anyone I know too well, so I'm looking for volunteers.

Life Coaching is unlike counselling. Although past feelings are acknowledged if they emerge during a session they are not the main focus, that being moving forward to achieve your life goals. It can be something you are already aware of and need some support with, you want to complete something and are finding it hard to get down to achieving it, or it might be that you haven't identified what you need to change in your life in order to move forward. Coaching can help. Using simple models, a coach will support and facilitate positive change.

Sessions are available by phone either weekly or fortnightly. In exchange for completing course evaluations I have some free sessions to offer so if anyone would be interested please email me at enquiries@therelaxationroom.co.uk.

Many thanks

Catherine Biggins
The Relaxation Room
www.therelaxationroom.co.uk
Elizabeth Farrow
Nov 9 2005 5:10PM
Hi Catherine,

Good luck with you new programme of study.

I am a fully qualified Counsellor, Compementary medical practitioner, Life coach and Supervisor.

I am currently looking for Supervisees involved in therapuetic work and life coaching. Should you be interested let me know. I am able to provide telephone supervision or e mail supervision if face to face is not an option. I am based in Cheshire just outside greater Manchester.

Elizabeth Farrow BSc
www.colorpurplegroup.com
liz.farrow.cpt@btinternet.com

Post Reply |

| Back Up to General Discussion