Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Jim Guest, Apr 29 2008 10:25AM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

Athlete's Angel

THERAPISTS - WE NEED YOU - NOW!!!

Athletes’ Angels provide medical and therapeutic support to top outdoor endurance events in the UK and Europe. Over the last 8 years we have established a fantastic reputation and as a result support some of the top events in the country. Working with us you will:

• Get paid to work in the great outdoors & gain experience at outdoor endurance sporting events
• Support endurance Athletes
• Be involved in charity events
• Get flown to the French Alps for work
• Learn more on our training courses
• Get the latest news of sports events needing therapists
• Work alongside the army, doctors & mountain rescue in some amazing locations

For more information have a look at our website or email info@athletesangels.com

WWW.ATHLETESANGELS.COM
Janet Pitcher
May 9 2008 10:29PM
Hi

I am a Sports Injury and Remedial Massage Therapist. I qualified at the London School of Sports Massage and gained a level 4 BTEC Diploma. I am very interested in your advertisement placed on the CThA website. Can you please send me more details regarding this position. My e-mail address is janet@kneadamassage.co.uk. My website for your interest is www.kneadamassage.co.uk.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards

Janet Pitcher
07966 054017

Jim Guest
May 12 2008 11:00AM
Good Morning Janet,

Thank you for your response. I was actually posting this on as a member of the administration team for CThA in case anyone may be interested. To register your interest please email info@athletesangels.com

Jim

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Employment Opportunities