Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Dilshad Dewshi, May 10 2008 9:32PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

Medical Leisure

This is regarding the SCAM most of us suffered through the Medical Leisure company.

I had the similar problem as mentioned by Janet Pitcher. I paid the first installment and the card was not printed as promissed by the salesman. My details were hardly visible for the client to notice. They wanted more monies and did ot improved the printed card. I am willing to join them against their descrepany with the company.

My email address is dillydds@hotmail.com
Gillian Kenyon
May 14 2008 6:35PM
These people have already 'cleaned up' with most FHT members - they are now staying clear of them.

It is claimed in the FHT blog site that Medical Leisure are being taken to court by several FHT members and also that the office of Fair Trading in Chorley, Lancs (if I remeber correctly) is wanting to collect as much information against them as possible.
Gillian Kenyon
May 18 2008 11:20AM
I have just received this from EMBODY - they are asking therapists to pay £20 for inclusion in promotion campaigns on the basis that these campaigns only just break even for EMBODY.

I am however aghast that as this promotion is being run by Mosaic - and will be being paid for by Muller - why is it being taken as the second promotion for which EMBODY members have paid - It is not costing EMBODY anything - indeed, I would even ask, is this like the aborted ASDA promotion through Mosaic - are EMBODY being paid by Mosaic as well as taking £20 from us members ?.

Second Embody Promotion begins tomorrow
You may not know this sender. Mark as safe | Mark as unsafe
Sent:18 May 2008 06:22:26
To: thehclub@hotmail.com

Dear Gillian The Müllerlight on pack promotion begins tomorrow, 2.5 million promotional packs will begin to hit the shelves tomorrow.

For terms and conditions see: www.embodyforyou.com/Promotions/MullerlightTermsAndConditions

To help us monitor the response to this promotion, please can you collect all vouchers you receive and send them in to us at the end of the promotion to the address below.

Good luck
Martyn Nixon
Marketing Manager
Embody Embody Promotions
PO Box 6955
Towcester
NN12 6WZ
Tel: 0870 005 2646 Fax: 0844 779 8898
Email : info@embodyforyou.com
Web : www.EmbodyForYou.com

A division of Education & Media Services Limited.

Post Reply |

| Back Up to General Discussion