Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Gillian Kenyon, May 24 2008 5:29PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

Therapists wanted in the following Counties - now!

Due to the large number of promotions with which we have been actively engaged, our therapists are in the enviable position of having an immediate backlog of clients waiting for an appointment.

We are looking for part-time and full-time therapists who hold their own insurance.

If you are a self-employed therapist wishing to expand your client base or a student about to start up in the next month or so take a look at the following counties and numbers of clients awaiting matching.

These clients won't wait forever. The time window is short - maybe only a week or so as we would need to process your application and ensure you meet our selection criteria.

Contact us asap for more information on TheHClub@Hotmail.com stating your contact details, the address details and postcodes of premises where you work from (or, if mobile how far you wish to travel).

Look at www.TheHClub.org.uk to see how you can gain access to these registered clients.

Avon - 9
Bedfordshire - 2
Buckinghamshire - 15
Cambridgeshire - 8
Cheshire - 44
Clwyd - 8
Cork - 1
Derbyshire - 6
Dublin -1
East Lothina - 1
Essex - 34
Fife - 1
Gwynedd - 1
Hampshire - 6
Hertfordshire - 4
Kent - 53
Lancashire - 33
Lincolnshire - 1
London - 15
Merseyside - 6
Middlesex - 4
Midlothian - 7
Northamptonshire - 4
Bangor, N.Ireland - 1
Oxfordshire - 6
Sheffield - 5
Staffordshire - 2
Suffolk - 1
Surrey - 3
Sussex - 1
Warwickshire - 5
West Midlands - 3
West Sussex - 2
West Yorkshire - 23
Wiltshire - 4

UK-wide clients whose address matching details have not yet been collated but who have registered their contact detaials - 117

Total 445 clients are out there - would you like to access any of them - let us know of your interest as soon as possible.
Naoko Greenhalgh
May 24 2008 9:07PM
Dear Gillian

I am interested in working in the Lanchashire and Cheshire area as a mobile therapist.
I have been qualified as a therapist since 2002. Personal details are given on my website.

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/alan.greenhalgh2/English.htm

I will be able to do sessions on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday nights,
as well as early Sunday mornings and afternoons.

With best wishes,

Naoko Greenhalgh

rainbow_greenhalgh@hotmail.com
0161 728 5075

Catherine Strang
May 25 2008 12:55PM
Hi Gillain

My name is Catherine Strang and I practise in Edinbirgh, in Portobello for all my therapies and in Medicalternative (near the West End of Edinburgh) I practise EFT and Stress Management.

I have been a practising therapist since 1990 starting with Massage, I also practise Aromatherapy, Reiki, NLP, Hypnotherapy and Emotional Freedom techniques.

My phone number is 0131 476 0815

Warm regards,
Catherine
Ricky Osborne
May 25 2008 9:14PM
Hi Gillian,

I am based in Paddock Wood in Kent and I can offer a mobile service if required. I am willing to cover a 25 mile radius from my home, which would include East Sussex as well if thats any help to you. Obviously if clients are willing to travel to me, its not a problem as I have a private area setup in my home. Alternatively I can offer appointments at the local leisure centre. I offer Holistic & Swedish Massage only at present, but I'm looking to increase my skills as soon as I can.

I can be contacted as follows:
Home 01892 833296
Mobile 07802 403105
E-Mail Massage@hacit.co.uk

Hope to hear from you soon
Regards
Ricky
Christine Sorley
May 26 2008 4:43PM
Dear Gillian
I would be interested in working with clients who would like to come to the treatment centre I use in Beds. There may be some from Beds or Bucks who could travel there.
The treatments I offer are:
Aromatherapy
Quantum-touch
Face massage- Eastern or Natural Face lift
Foot massage
Infant massage instruction
Laughter Yoga workshops

My website is www.christinesquantumtherapies.co.uk
Please let me know what I have to do to get in touch with these clients
Thanks
Christine
Ellen Forshaw
May 26 2008 5:34PM
Hi Gillian,

I am a kinesiologist, based in Bristol at:
Chiron Centre
130 Westbury Road,
Westbury on Trym,
Bristol,
BS9 3PR

Tel 01179620008
www.chironcentre.co.uk.

I would be delighted to welcome any new clients,

Thank you,

Ellen Forshaw.
Mark Andrew Claxton
May 26 2008 6:41PM
Hi Gillian, i am a mobile holistic massage therapist, living in Glasgow. I also offer Japanese hand massage and Indian head massage. Before taking up massage i worked for 10 years as a registered nurse. I would love to meet more new clients, look forward to hearing from you

warm regards

Mark Claxton

Mobile 07796157753
Brenda McKenna
May 28 2008 10:20AM
Hi Gillian, I am available to travel and work most places in Dublin, or Wicklow or Kildare.
I am qualified in Aromatherapy, IHM, Holistic Massage and Healing.
brendamck@eircom.net

Thanks,
Brenda Mckenna
1 Corbally Close,
Saggart,
Co. Dublin
Betty Banya
May 28 2008 6:48PM

Dear Gillian,

I'm a fully qualified therapist in Swedish Massage, Reflexology and Indian Head Massage
I'm mobile and based in Bracknell,Berkshire. I can travel to clients in and around Bracknell and surrounding areas.

Please let me know if you have clients in Berkshire. My contact details, bettybanya@yahoo.co.uk. Mobile 07717360813.

Warm regards,

Betty
Simon Young
May 31 2008 5:28PM
Dear Gillian

I am a Holistic Massage Therapist (Deep Tissue) and live and work in the Maldon Area of Essex. I am very interested in rehabilitation, pre and post event work as well as straightforward relaxing massage and I work at the Blackwater Clinic in Maldon on Fridays. I am willing to make visits within reasonable distances of my home.

Blackwater Clinic (www.blackwaterclinic.co.uk) 01621 850111 or 07740 620 815

Simon Young
Rebecca Pavey
Jun 5 2008 7:33AM
Hi Gillian

My name is Becky Pavey, i am qualified in Holistic Massage, Deep Tissue Massage
& MLD for the face. I am based at The Old Fire Station Clinic, Goudhurst, Kent & also at the Headcorn Natural Health Centre in Headcorn,Kent. I am also available for mobile visits within a 25 mile radius.

My qualifications are ITEC and my main training was at the Clare Maxwell-Hudson school of massage in London.

My contact number are:- 0798 5752930 or 01580 713051

Kind Regards

Becky
Tracey Lynn Jackson
Jun 5 2008 1:05PM
Dear Gillian,
My name is Tracey and I am qualified in Reflexology, Indian Head Massage, Swedish and Full Body Massage. I am based in Huddersfield but unfortunately I am not mobile. My hors are varaible as I also work as a qualified nurse.
I can be contacte on: 07984431913
Kindest regards
Tracey Jackson
Gillian Kenyon
Jun 16 2008 1:55PM
For those of you who have not yet been contacted, please can you e-mail me on: TheHClub@Hotmail.com so that I can send you more information
Many thanks
Gillian Kenyon
Jun 16 2008 3:19PM
Hi folks

I have undertaken to contact as many as possible by e-mail.

For those of you who haven't yet received any information from us, can you please droip us an e-mail to TheHClub.com and we can send you through more information.

Many thanks

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Employment Opportunities