Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Suzanne Zacharia, May 26 2008 9:05AM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

Complimentary Course and Therapy e-Books

Dear Fellow Therapist,

New Age London Training are offering you a complimentary 5-day course by email that you receive over 5 weeks and do at your leisure. Students are welcome from all the UK (and overseas) to do this much-loved self-growth course. Your email course is called "5 Days to Change Your Life" and is specifically designed to help you, the therapist, help yourself, so you can become an even better therapist. This is at no cost to you whatsoever, with our compliments.

In addition to your complimentary course, you get a monthly e-zine where you get regular offers of complimrentary e-books on subjects that e-zine members have asked for. So far, these have included subjects such as Colour Therapy, Positive Thinking, Fertility, Pregnancy, and Birth, Excema, Hives, and Psoriasis, and Pain Management. Again this is totally at no cost to you.

You can count your course and e-books amongst your CPD reading material, thereby gaining a few extra CPD credits.

All that we ask in return is the opportunity to send you our complimentary monthly ezine. Because this way you can be familiar with us, and so maybe one day in the future you or someone you tell about us will come to one of our events or purchase one of our products. A fair exchange, I think.

You can unsubscribe any time you like, and you can have a say in what is being offered. It is your e-zine after all.

To get your complimentary course "5 Days to Change Your Life", simply visit http://www.NewAgeLondonTraining.com, go to the bit on the top right of the page, and enter your first name and email address. We abide by very strict international email rules and never ever give your details to anyone else or bombard you with mail.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Warm regards,

Suzanne Zacharia
Course Organizer and Author
www.NewAgeLondonTraining.com

P.S. After you have done your "5 Days to Change Your Life", do write and let me know what you think.

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Announcements / Events